So how many more days of school do you have

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

angela4432

Reaction score
I have 17 more days of school. (actual classes). Actually, 13 because I don't have classes on Fridays, just piano.

How about you lot? I can't WAIT till this is ALL over! I don't think I've been this desperate for summer ever... this has been an especially hard semester for me...

Hundreds. :eek: I'm late in one of Australia's two-week holidays, and it's nearly Winter. Our Summer break is during Christmas XD

Gotta love the Southern Hemisphere <3333

Last edited by a moderator:
^^Same with me :]

It's almost the beginning of a school term for me. I'm on holidays as I type this. I cannot wait for school to start again. I need something to keep me busy, or I'll waste my time doing annoying, pointless things.

Now 'til June 22.

You can count XD

I can't wait for school to end! My summer is going to be so much fun ~3

P.S. Jamie- I thought you lived in Connecticut? o.o :) lol.

Meh. A few more weeks. Which always seem to feel like years.

But I just got off Spring break, like, a week ago. So I'm cool with it.

Pfft, you guys are lucky. :( I don't get out for the summer until June 5. We take our state tests all next week.

Somewhere between 8-9 weeks. -shot-

Edit: I used a countdown to see how many days. Including weekends, 62 days.

>____>

We actually have state testing too, so about seven days with be eliminated by that.

Of course, school seems to be inching by. If you haven't already heard, the teachers finally discovered that a third of my classmates are doing pot regularly. And so now there are cops watching our every move. Normally we have about five officers on campus, but now we have like, fifty. And all the bathrooms and lockers are locked. We can't be alone. Ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back