So I'm thinking about starting a new log...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Derpina

Reaction score
I want to start a new log but with that comes with what I think is a lot of responsibility. Here are the reasons I don't think my log would be good enough:

1.) I would only be running one Tama at a time.

2.) I'm kind-of active, but not as much as others.

3.) When I've had logs before, they weren't really all that exciting.

Can anyone give me some advice/tips for making a new log and sticking to it, thus keeping it exciting too? Help!!! :(

I really think you should make one, I'm going to start up my log again and I think it's very rewarding. Sticking to it isn't very hard, just inform readers if you will not be logging for a while and to make it exciting just give your Tamagotchi personality, you know what I mean.

You could add pictures, do a fun writing style, and do lots of different colors and fonts. Those make a log fun. :)

I'm new to this whole "log" idea, but I've been blogging on my website for about 7 months now, and this is how I make it interesting:

Long, humerous posts. Nobody wants to read a 2-sentence post!

Cool colors and fun fonts! You'd be surprised with the results.

Pretending that your tamagotchis are talking instead of you. I've noticed it's effective.

Add attitude! Don't just say what's going on, give your opinion and input as well!

Pictures and videos. Sometimes, it's the best solution/alternative/filler

Advice, tips, tricks, and how-to's! Create things and post them. Give advice on how not to mess up. (Like you might have)

Independant yet compliant. Give your readers what they want, but remember to do a little of what you want too!

I hope I've helped. Good luck with your log!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back