So many Questions!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

x.jenny

Reaction score
Are you allowed to have more tamagotchi at once?

and, how does the evolution cycle work? I am on the Mame Family (which I don't want) and currently, I have toddler. I saw the chart of the evolution, but I am so confuse since there are 4 teens to evolve too. My tama is 40lb's cause I heard the weight has something to do with the evolution too. What will my tama turn into?

Oh, here's the stat:

Intelligence: 22

Fashion: 28

Social: 23

Last edited by a moderator:
If you mean have 2 tamagotchi's on the same one no

The evolution cycle works like this first you have a baby which will evovle the same day if you don't pause a lot. Then you will have a toddler which will evolve in 1-2 days. Then you will get a teenager in 1-2 days. Then and adult in 2-3 days!

To know if you are on the Mame family then you are if you have a harutchi.

If you are on the mame family i would say most likely a androtchi or ringotchi unless you lose weight or gain in intelligence points.

Hope i helped,

Tama_Girl020

how do you decided between androtchi or ringotchi? I know we can't, but is it just randomize between the two? Or is it, if it is a male, I would have an androtchi? Same thing if I have a female, I will get ringotchi? Cause I want a ringotchi! But, unfortunately, I have a male..

oh, i also heard that if you have a male tama, your baby will turn out the same gender. I always wanted a female! Is it true?

And, can I have a different character if my tama have a baby?

thanks. i'm new to this tamagotchi thing.. so I am so confuse.

When you have a baby it is possible to get a different gender then what you had.

you can have a different tamagotchi than the last one but to do that you should take care of it differently.

For the ringotchi vs. the androtchi im not sure but I think you can still have a ringotchi if you take care of it the way it needs to be to get one. Also try feeding it it's favorite food.

Hope I helped,

Tama_Girl020

Weight does NOT have anything to do with it's aging. Weather you pause it a lot or not has something to do with it.

-C.M.

Weight does NOT have anything to do with it's aging. Weather you pause it a lot or not has something to do with it. 

-C.M.
... how do you know?

uh-huh, and how do you know?
Because when I first heard about it, I decided to try and proove it right/wrong. I let my toddler on my V4 get to 99LB. He was born 6:00pm and evolved 7:00pm into a toddler. I didn't pause or change the time that whole night or next day.

The next day he was still 99LB and I never played games. Around 7:00pm I saw his counter changed to one. I did it the next day too. I didn't pause or change time and what do ya know... around 7:00pm his counter changed to 2.

Plus it has already been proven that changing time and pausing affects it's aging process.

-C.M.

Because when I first heard about it, I decided to try and proove it right/wrong. I let my toddler on my V4 get to 99LB. He was born 6:00pm and evolved 7:00pm into a toddler. I didn't pause or change the time that whole night or next day. 

The next day he was still 99LB and I never played games. Around 7:00pm I saw his counter changed to one. I did it the next day too. I didn't pause or change time and what do ya know... around 7:00pm his counter changed to 2.

Plus it has already been proven that changing time and pausing affects it's aging process.

-C.M.
of course pausing affects the growth! Pausing: That's what it's meant to do. When you pause your tama, it stops its growth for the time that it is on pause.

But changing time: I've never thought that this affects growth. In every state your tama is in, i.e. awake or asleep, (but not when it's on pause) your tama grows. Sleeping just prevents your tama from pooping, loosing hearts and beeping for attention, but doesn't stop it from growing.

The normal evolution cycle for all tamas - no matter what gender, male or female is as follows:

Baby = 1 hr, then evolves into Child/Toddler

Child/Toddler = 24hrs, then evolves into Teen

Teen = 72hrs (V1-V3) or 48hrs (V4), then evolves into Adult

Adult = 24hrs (V4 only) then it gets a job offer - still as an Adult

This applies to all tamas if you do not keep changing the tama's clock time or putting the tama on PAUSE feature.

Both these actions affect the evolution (they make it take longer to evolve).

If you check the V4 Growth chart https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=99281 you will see that you have guessed correctly - on the V4 tama, the characters are either male or female.

If you are in the Mame family and have a boy your teen will either be a Young Mametchi or Young Androtchi. The only other possibility is the Universal (male) teens.

It is definitely possible for your male tama to have a female baby to care for in the next generation. So if you want a female, you just have to be patient... or you can reset it and start all over again :D

thanks!

My tama evolved into an androtchi this morning! It's not what I wanted, but it's still adorable.

of course pausing affects the growth! Pausing: That's what it's meant to do. When you pause your tama, it stops its growth for the time that it is on pause.But changing time: I've never thought that this affects growth. In every state your tama is in, i.e. awake or asleep, (but not when it's on pause) your tama grows. Sleeping just prevents your tama from pooping, loosing hearts and beeping for attention, but doesn't stop it from growing.
I never said it did. I said it affects the time that your tamagotchi ages and can make it age much later than it's supposed to.

-C.M.

I never said it did. I said it affects the time that your tamagotchi ages and can make it age much later than it's supposed to. 

-C.M.
aging = growth.

its almost the same thing, but I can see your point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back