So my memetchi married her twin on my keitai akai?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aliciavz88

Reaction score
I cant believe im having to post in "what happened to my tamagotchi?!" again, in one week. But ne ways, as the title says. After waiting 9 tama years for the match maker to come bring my memetchi on my keitai akai a partner, she finally came at 3:00 today. And i was confused cause when she showed me a match it was memetchi, and then it asked yes or no. So i definitally said yes cause i didnt know when id see the matchmaker again, lol. And then to my shock there was 2 memetchis on the screen, they kissed and then the fireworks started. It was a bit creepy to say the least, and now she has a daughter. But can n e one explain this to me.. Has it happened before? How can a girl marry a girl on a tama?

I like to think that homosexuality is an acceptable thing among the tama-people, as is adoption.

Most KeiTama (including Akai-series) characters can be either gender. (For example: on KeiTama Akai, Mametchi can be male or female.)

It wasn't until the EnTama & Connection V4 that specific genders were assigned to each character.

Below is a picture from the Friends List on my V4. This female Mametchi was from my V3.

V3FemaleMametchiinV4FriendsList.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
lol im learning new things bout tamas all the time! Thanks again everyone. I guess it was all the weirder cause she married herself as a different gender. lol Maybe memetchis more conceded that we know. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back