So, my tama lost her job

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Flangotchi

Reaction score
OK, so it all started with me ignoring my tamagotchi. I heard the death sound, ran over, and jabbed a mechanical pencil in the reset button, and saved my tamagotchi. Anyway, enough of the heroic tale. A few minutes later, I decided to send her to work, but she wouldn't. Hannah (the tamagotchi) was about 5 yrs. old before I pressed the reset button, and she's 5 yrs. old now. I think she was about 3 when she got her job. Why is she suddenly unemployed? :mametchi:

hi...wanna be friends?! :mametchi: oh and i think that it lost her job because you reset it cause i think it happend to my other v4.5....yea i have about 3-4 different tamas

Last edited by a moderator:
It's probably because a event (sleeping, waking, connection, or mail) Never occured after she got her job.

therefore, the tamagotchi didn't save.

That's what I thought, it had just been soooooo long since she got her job. At least I'll get a second chance, right? And wait a minute, she has gotten mail since she got her job! Wouldn't that count as an event? :mametchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
The download has been known you bring your tamagotchi back a year or two. Don't worry, you should get a second chance. If not, your tamagotchi won't be affected. It will still get married, etc. Good luck on getting a job!

hmmm...Oh Yeah That Happend To My Gourmetchi He Was Dieng So I Did The Same Thing!Though When You Said Jabbed A Mechanical Pencil It Sounded Funny!Any Way I Downloaded It All Of A Sudden He Did Not Have School!So I WatedUntil They Took Him Back To School!But They Never Did!So You Should Start Playing Games!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back