so not cool

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

diva99

Reaction score
today at school i was playin handball and i just got in ace so i was feelin all confident doing all these low hard shoots that no one could hit back. Then a really high ball waz hit to me. So i ran back and back and back backwards so when i finally turned around to hit it... BAM!!!!... i run into a old wooden table. I layed down on the ground for a lil bit i waz half cryin half laughing my guts out and when i finally looked around everyone in the shed was crackin up even my best friends were rollin on the ground laughing. I really skined my elbow and both of my knees are purple but it was so funny. And the thing is only i in my whole school would do sumthin like it. Good times good times. has anything like dis happened to u?!?

lol

All the time! I always play handball at luch time! Just today I ran into the Deputy Principal! I also do low power shots all the time. I am probably one of the best girls at handball in grade 8, well everyone else thinks anyway. I beat most guys that challenge me to a duel!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back