So scared !

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

-lWeride

Reaction score
Ok, so I was home alone with my sister and then we were really bored so then she said to me 'Hey, why don't bus to blockbuster and get a movie?" I said sure! I was quite excited cause I thought I would be able to pick out a movie. But instead she saw all these scaries movies Like saw 1,2,3,4 and Exorcist and all that. So then she's like this "Lets rent these movies" I said to myself, what the worst that could happen? Its just a movie. So we rented those movie's and watched all of them. I WAS SO SCARED I SCREAMED AND THAT IS VERY UNLIKE ME !! I keep having visual thoughts of those pictures and Jigsaw and the OH! that freaking scary pig and all that type of stuff. I'm only 9 also, so you could imagine how scared I was! (The ratings for the movie were like 18+)

WHAT DO I DO TO GET THESE THOUGHTS OUTTA' MY HEAD ?

well what i do is watch alot of different kid movies like (101 dalmatians) etc. just try not to think about them if you still cant get them out of your head ask your sister what to do but try not to think about it too much its not real so it wont hurt you. . . . .

Hm, I think that was a really bad idea on your sister's part.

What I do, when I am afraid of something, is I fill my head with other things. Watching a kids movie is a great idea. Read a book, play a game you like. Just fill your brain with the stuff you like to help push out the stuff you don't.

take up guitar. gosh, that helped me a lot.

or you could:

read, read, read

malcolm in the middle. it zones you out, it's well-written, and very funny.

spongebob.

bake cookies. it's fun. [and manly xD]

when your sister is asleep, put cool-whip on her forehead! she deserves it.

boys like girls [the band] most of the songs are fast, and awesome to dance to.

write a spoofy horror story. [i.e. there once was an evil clown who came out of a closet singing the barney song, so i threw a pie at him, then he turned into a puppy. and evil puppy!]

and you could always write some more awesome poems =]

-b♣s

Well, there's always Tamatalk^^;

What I would do is probably read my brains out until I finally forget about.

Watch television, that helps too! : D

don't think about it and read A Dogs Life and you'll have your mind set on that because it's such a great book

how are you feeling now

next time if she dose it again tell her that you were scared or ask you can borrow that and you pick out somthing less scary

[SIZE=7pt]Eh. This topic has been bumped. Oh well.[/SIZE]

Well why would you even THINK about renting an R movie. Really, think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back