So slow..........have to be patient

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pink Memetchi

Reaction score
Recently, I logged on the Music City. I took me like ten minutes to go and choose a server. Takes more time to go to my room. Uh......I noticed that a lot more ppl started playing but there must be a solution to get Music City faster. I had to wait sooo long to view a friend's profile. :p

I want to make it speed up. I takes sooooo long that I don't like it as much. It's bothering me.

Recently, I logged on the Music City. I took me like ten minutes to go and choose a server. Takes more time to go to my room. Uh......I noticed that a lot more ppl started playing but there must be a solution to get Music City faster. I had to wait sooo long to view a friend's profile. ;)
I want to make it speed up. I takes sooooo long that I don't like it as much. It's bothering me.
Its proberly your computer because it works fine for me

Simple ways to beat lag:

1. Try clicking 'choose a server log in' so that you can pick an empty server, that helps.

2. Try to run it without any other applications open

3. If you have been on the computer for 2-3 hours, turn the computer off for an hour, because your computer gets slower the longer it's on.

4. If you have a slow broadband connection, this may be why Music City is loading so slowly.

Still not working? PM me.

but sometimes when i want to play some one in club pop it will be at round 2 and it wont load at all.it just freezes(on the site not computer.). :mametchi: :p
same thing happenes to me o_O o_O ever since i started Music City (first day it opened). But now or days, music city is VERY slow... going into rooms, listening to others' CD's... its all very slow... when i run from people... SLOW

it is so frustrateing. :wacko: when that club pop thing happends you have to refresh the page and login all over again. :D :angry: :angry:
i know when i was battling you my computer kept on freezing up!!!!!!!!!

I HATE IT!!!!!!!!!!

i know when i was battling you my computer kept on freezing up!!!!!!!!!

I HATE IT!!!!!!!!!!
i wish bandai could lower the qoulety. (how good the picture looks) and they say when you lower the qoulety things go normle or faster. ;) so i wish they could lower the qoulety. :D

i wish bandai could lower the qoulety. (how good the picture looks) and they say when you lower the qoulety things go normle or faster. :D so i wish they could lower the qoulety. :D
i wish they could give us the option too but not just do it lol

Latest posts

Back