:( So Tragick

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kevin1621

Reaction score
I went to my moms friends house yesterday w/ my mom and my moms friend has 2 little girls the age of my little friends are 7 and 7 ibelieve they are twins my other friend Eily lives there with her dad but she was at her other house w? her mother so they have 5 pets 2 fish 1 bunny 1 dog ( Hes Huge ) and a Cat Turnes out im Elergec to Bunnys and Cats!

I Know becouse my eyes were wattery and ther were itchy bumps All Over my body!!! :D

Oh dear! :huh: That must have been rather painful! There are lots of creams and allergy tablets that can help you, but - as I am not a Doctor in any way - I can't really help with what medication to use. I hope you are feeling healthy and well again soon! You must also be sad about not being able to go near two of the cutest animal species in the Animal Kingdom. But, on the bright side, you can get some pretty adorable dogs, hamsters, gerbils and ferrets as well! :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back