So, what is SPAM?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tealeaf

Reaction score
To maintain TamaTalk helpful and friendly, there are the new rules. But, What is SPAM?

Right now I don't have the answer, but, hopefully you can reply (once) here and help others.

Spam = Short Pointless Annoying Message. If you continuously post the same message, that is spam. If you post short uselsess messages, that is also spam.

`Jade

Well that is correct - SPAM = Short, Pointless Annoying Messages. It comes in many forms - like people Bumping their own topics with posts like - well ... hello...is anyone there...; or people replying to topics with one word answers like "cool" or using an excessive number of emoticons like ;) :p B) ;)

Yep anything like that which is REALLY annoying...

Last edited by a moderator:
So, would this be SPAM?

Click *link removed* to check and see.

*text removed by spiffy*

Note-That would be public shaming. It is just as bad and SPAMMY to pick out other people's SPAM yourself.

Spam = Short Pointless Annoying Message.  If you continuously post the same message, that is spam.  If you post short uselsess messages, that is also spam. 
`Jade
Oh I thought it was

Stupid

Pointless

Annoying

Messegages :blink:

EXAMBLES

Like if someone posted this and nothing else!

[SIZE=14pt]Row Of Hearts![/SIZE]

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥☻♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Can you find the hapy face etc! Or skcygksudfhjuydivusdsovshd♥d545dgm;lfdlkbjlfgpojuht

Wanna be friends or Hi or I'm cool :lol: So you get the drift Spam = Bad! But it's okay to spam in your siggy!

To maintain TamaTalk helpful and friendly, there are the new rules. But, What is SPAM?Right now I don't have the answer, but, hopefully you can reply (once) here and help others.
SPAM stands for Small Pointless Annoying Messages. " :wacko: :wacko: circle" is SPAM, "You have to take good care of it to get Mametchi/Mimitchi" is not SPAM.

Cheers,

KP

So, would this be SPAM?Click here to check and see.

(The post by alyhi)

P.s.(No offense to alyhi. I see lots of spam, like ,nfdsgnvdfjksgkls :hitodetchi: , and was just wondering if this was a type of spam. And sorry for picking you out, it was just on a post I check quite a bit, and I was just wondering if it was or not.)
yes it is, also in her siggy it says gget a free v3, its a lie, to get refferal points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back