(sobs)my parents....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

christi

Reaction score
my family is falling apart!!!!!!waaaaaaaaaaa!theyre fighting agin......why dont they just divorce to stop!!!!!!

ahhhhhhhhhhhh!MY LIFE IS FALLING APPARRRRRRRTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!thisssss is the worst year everrrrrrrrr!

Bleh settle down it's ok.

Look parents fight because they love each other not because they hate each other, life is a complicated thing, everyone has to go through it.

And they wont devorce because deep down they love each other.

Occasional fighting is normal for people who haven't grown up together. Thats if they didn't grow up together.

Like try putting a grown dog and a grown cat together it's impossible for them to behave like sivelized animals.

Thats how a little how the human mind works. And when they live together for a few years I guess they just get a little sick and tired of doing the same old thing day after day. But honey I know how you feel, every single day my family fight but its because we love each other.

Whatever your family is going through I'm sure they'll work it out.

Best of luck!

PM me if you want and we can chat.

~*SG*~

I'm sorry. My parents used to do that all the time. (they got divorced, and now they still aren't allowed to talk to each other face to face) Sometimes it is better if they get divorced. Just try not to get involved in the argument, and be nice to both of your parents. At a time when they are calm, and happy with each other, and if you feel comfortable, sit them both down, and talk to them about how you feel about them fighting. It might make them try to fight less often.

*sigh* I feel sorry for you. Maybe you could talk to one of them privately.. say your thoughts.. say it calmly, though, no yelling, just say it like you mean it.. maybe things will clear up.

I am really sorry to hear that! Well this is a way on life, try to gather them toger and talk to them both. Tell them how you feel about it, and what ever you want to tell them! They might talk privately and make up. I wish you all my LUCK! :unsure: <_< :ph34r:

~Tama-Love~

im sure if they divorce it will be better for all of us....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back