Social issues..

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mimitchis_rock13579

Reaction score
OK so today as I walk down the hallway, I see my ex-crush (who still thinks I like him) with his girlfriend, and as I walk by he begins it with the PDA with his girlfriend. I just walked by, but someone else commented "Lovebirds, get a cage!" after I passed. And once he realized I was gone, he just sorta stopped.

It's happened quite a few times over the past three or so weeks. It's starting to annoy the heck out of me. I'm not jealous, I don't like this guy, he's a complete jerk, what should I do?

I'd like to hear your advice and/or opinions on this.

Last edited by a moderator:
well, it seems like he's intentionally trying to make you notice him, and make you jealous. I think he likes you. but if you don't feel the same way, which obviously you don't...then, yeah, just ignore him.

well, it seems like he's intentionally trying to make you notice him, and make you jealous. I think he likes you. but if you don't feel the same way, which obviously you don't...then, yeah, just ignore him.
Why would he like me if he actually has a social life and I don't? Either way I'll ignore it. Thank you all :D

Why would he like me if he actually has a social life and I don't? Either way I'll ignore it. Thank you all :D
Because he either is trying to stir up trouble to test you, or he's got his own baggage after the relationship he'll need to deal with. Either way, Do not feed the troll

Ignore him... He'll just go crazy and eventually stop. It pisses him off more that you're not pi**ed.

> :gozarutchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back