Society

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't sure on WWII.
Another thing that wasn't pretty.

Hannibal Lector.

And if you don't know who that is, you should be bricked.
Well I havent learned about that yet >< We are more civililxed then in the past at least.

Well I havent learned about that yet >< We are more civililxed then in the past at least.
I really don't think so. It's quite easy to pat yourself on the back and say "No way, I'm not racist!" but there are more of them then you think.

Besides, war is war, and whats going on right about now? C:

Basically, I hate society. I can't say more because I'd swear.
Why are you afraid to swear so much? **, war is hell. Pure and simple.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why are you afraid to swear so much?  *removed*, war is hell.  Pure and simple.
^___^ Because swearing is prohibited on tamatalk. mimitchis_rock13579 probably meant to use stronger swear words then "hell."

**Pathetic. Attempted "bad" behaviour has reached a new low. <_< **

I really couldn't care less wether you think you're a 'bad girl' or not.

See, theres another thing I don't like about society and I like griping about. People feel so stressed to be unique that they end up falling into fads and labels.

**The very post that removed this member's posting abilities. Nothing worth reading was written here, but I'm leaving it here for example. <_<

You don't have to be like that to make a point. It's not like a set of rules the are soooo hard to abide to.

Excuse me, I think I'm being kind of rude, but I really dislike it when people get to be like that...

I don't think that's rude. And it's a part of society you don't like, so your post was very on topic. :eek:

Society has no meaning. All it does is tells you how to behave and how to act to others. I felt better when I was 3 and did'nt have a care in the world instead of being here now and haveing to worry about society,media and all that jazz.

Society has no meaning. All it does is tells you how to behave and how to act to others. I felt better when I was 3 and did'nt have a care in the world instead of being here now and haveing to worry about society,media and all that jazz.
Kind of like religions. Nothing against them, but religions try to tell you what you can and cannot do, who you can and cannot interact with. I worship in my own way, by living life to the fullest, and giving my thanks, by living it how I deem correct.

The way I see it, there's only two ways for me to live.

I'm the one standing triumphant.

Or I'm the one helping the triumphant one to stand.

Either way, as the saying goes, I can be your best friend and the shoulder you need to lean on when you're down.

In my eye, I walk this path alone, but I can't keep this amused grin off my face at the irony of it all.

((On topic, Society, and Religion, are forms of oppression and control over the populace. Anyone can spout about god and glory, but it takes a REAL human being to stand amongst the oppression and just say it like it is. "I am not a religion. I am not a society. I am not the face of dignity. I am not the face of fear. I am my own face. I am a human being."))

Actually, I think society keeps us in check. There are things you automaticly do and don't do because of it. (Ethier that, or I'm just a dumb person who doesn't know the meaning of society X__x;; )

Like, when you're in the mall, you're hungry. So you throw a fit and scream at the nearest shop owner to give you food. And if he doesn't, then you scream some more and throw heavy objects at him. Then security comes to take you out.

You would never even consider doing that, right?

Because of the consequences, and because, well, its just not RIGHT to do that. The thought of doing something like that makes me feel sick to my stomach. (If I were to suddenly do something like that.)

Another more.. easy to connect with example?

If you see a cute guy at school one day, you run up and kiss him. Just like that.

You would never even consider THAT, now would you?

Again, consequences.

So, I think that the society of people is a good one. We keep each other in check.

Or whats the word I'm looking for? D:

I think society is more of a thing in general, not a concept...

so·ci·e·ty /səˈsaɪɪti/ [suh-sahy-i-tee] noun, plural -ties, adjective

–noun

1. an organized group of persons associated together for religious, benevolent, cultural, scientific, political, patriotic, or other purposes.

2. a body of individuals living as members of a community; community.

3. the body of human beings generally, associated or viewed as members of a community: the evolution of human society.

4. a highly structured system of human organization for large-scale community living that normally furnishes protection, continuity, security, and a national identity for its members: American society.

5. such a system characterized by its dominant economic class or form: middle-class society; industrial society.

6. those with whom one has companionship.

7. companionship; company: to enjoy one's society.

8. the social life of wealthy, prominent, or fashionable persons.

9. the social class that comprises such persons.

10. the condition of those living in companionship with others, or in a community, rather than in isolation.

11. Biology. a closely integrated group of social organisms of the same species exhibiting division of labor.

12. Ecclesiastical. an ecclesiastical society.

–adjective

13. of, pertaining to, or characteristic of elegant society: a society photographer.

If that clears anything up. xD

I think society is more of a thing in general, not a concept...
so·ci·e·ty /səˈsaɪɪti/ [suh-sahy-i-tee] noun, plural -ties, adjective

–noun

1. an organized group of persons associated together for religious, benevolent, cultural, scientific, political, patriotic, or other purposes.

2. a body of individuals living as members of a community; community.

3. the body of human beings generally, associated or viewed as members of a community: the evolution of human society.

4. a highly structured system of human organization for large-scale community living that normally furnishes protection, continuity, security, and a national identity for its members: American society.

5. such a system characterized by its dominant economic class or form: middle-class society; industrial society.

6. those with whom one has companionship.

7. companionship; company: to enjoy one's society.

8. the social life of wealthy, prominent, or fashionable persons.

9. the social class that comprises such persons.

10. the condition of those living in companionship with others, or in a community, rather than in isolation.

11. Biology. a closely integrated group of social organisms of the same species exhibiting division of labor.

12. Ecclesiastical. an ecclesiastical society.

–adjective

13. of, pertaining to, or characteristic of elegant society: a society photographer.

If that clears anything up. xD
That only wasted space. :\ Defining someone doesnt prove a point. Espically on this topic of discussion.

That only wasted space. :\ Defining someone doesnt prove a point. Espically on this topic of discussion.
It's not a crime for her to post the definition. :l

She did say what she thought and added why. Chill out- you wasted space by even repling to it...

o_o...

This is why sometimes I find society annoying

when nobody has respect for nobody.

But if you think about it Society is better now then it was

60 years ago...But i think society was the best in the 90's :]

What fun times. lol

It's not a crime for her to post the definition. :l
She did say what she thought and added why. Chill out- you wasted space by even repling to it...
I "lol" at your "comeback" .

If I found it pointless, I'll say so, it wasn't a "statement of discussion." it wasnt even much of her own thoughts, copy and paste = MYOWNTHOUGHTS!?

"Chill-out" unless you want to continue wasting space. : )

o_o...

This is why sometimes I find society annoying

when nobody has respect for nobody.

But if you think about it Society is better now then it was

60 years ago...But i think society was the best in the 90's :]

What fun times. lol
90's where good. : ) But I would love to have lived through the 80's.

I "lol" at your "comeback" . If I found it pointless, I'll say so, it wasn't a "statement of discussion." it wasnt even much of her own thoughts, copy and paste = MYOWNTHOUGHTS!?

"Chill-out" unless you want to continue wasting space. : )
o_o *removed*

You know its not like you have to post your

own thoughts every time bud. o.o

She was just posting some interesting info that some

people might want to know.

Besides the only wasting space done here is spam.

And that wasn't spam. o_o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back