Soldier throwing puppy off a cliff.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Look at it. It's FAKE.

It's legs are the first clue. It dosen't move. It keeps the same form. It's a stuffed animal. They just added in sound effects.

That sounds familiar like i heard of it be4 i need 2 watch and see if it sad. I will keep mad dots goin till i finish......................................................................................................................................................

..................................................................................................................................................................

.....................................................................................................................................................................

...................................................................................................................................................................

...............................................................................................................................................................

I SAW IT! Poor puppy D: :(

That act of puppythrowing sickens me.

Seriously--it sickens me if it is a joke.

e.e But I don't go on LinkJudge or anything, so I don't know.

Last edited by a moderator:
Look at it. It's FAKE.
It's legs are the first clue. It doesn't move. It keeps the same form. It's a stuffed animal. They just added in sound effects.
I hope that it was. They have said that they haven't confirmed the authenticity of the video yet.

I haven't watched the video because it will upset me, a lot, and I try to avoid that.

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw it...even if it is fake, why would u make that kinda joke! Its not funny its depressing and horrible.

i heard.

i was like WTH[eck]!?!?!?

it was on linkjudge, and i was about to click, but i decided against it.

he's supposed to be saving puppies from th tops of trees, not throwing them off of cliffs!

stupid soldier.

I don't know if it's fake, I really hope it is. Although the puppy looked real to me.

What a son of a *****,

Im sorry for my disgusting language but when it comes to people hurting things that are so small and defenceless than us I just lose my cool.

And a soldier? Holy frick, what an idiot..

I'm not going to watch the video and after posting this comment, I'm going to pretend it's a nightmare and not real. That's how I deal with problems.

Those soldiers deserve to be killed a slow, painful death, tortured as much as possible, so they beg to die, but won't. Death is too good for them. Sorry, but only those ones, the rest are great.

What kind of Marine soldier is THAT?
A disgrace to the USA and soldiers worldwide.

Fake or not, something like that is NOT to be joked about. It's disgusting.

I really wonder how idiots like this are allowed into our armed forces.

A disgrace to the USA and soldiers worldwide.
Fake or not, something like that is NOT to be joked about. It's disgusting.

I really wonder how idiots like this are allowed into our armed forces.
The army/marines will take anyone nowadays. Pfft.

I agree, that should not be joked about. Reminds me of the bonsai kittens incident, though that wasn't real.

Friggin Idiot.

I do hope this is a joke, a sick joke, but nonetheless, a joke.

I heard people are blackmailing and threatening his family. Well good. >.>

Who thinks like that? *Ahh Dum-de-dumm, Imma just a'walking soldier. Oh look a puppy! Hey Frank wanna see something sweet? Im gonna throw da pup of da cliff! AHHAHAHA! Wooh, what a good laugh, now lets go back to doing nothing.*

No. >.<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back