SOME CLUES.. I THINK?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

chicken2nite

Reaction score
UM, WHEN U HAVE A V2, I THINK U CAN TELL UR FRIEND RELASHINHIP THING. I THINK WHEN 1 TAMA GIVES THE OTHER SOMETHING BAD :mimitchi: , THE OTHER MIGHT GIVE IT A LOVE HEART 4 FORGIVNESS :hitodetchi: . AND THE BEST THING IT COULD GET IS A PRESENT :angry: AND THE WORST THING IS PROBABLY A SNAKE. :kuribotchi: IS THIS RIGHT? I THINK IT IS, PLZ DONT HATE ME IF IT ISNT

that is not true my tamas once they married they would give each other bad things and a few cakes here and there and i never used love potion on them

dude, why the heck is yur name luna lovegood? is she yur fave character or something? cuz truth be told, i like her too! ( note: sorry this sooooooooo untamagotchi related.)

Wish list

• hugs
^_^

:furawatchi:

UM, WHEN U HAVE A V2, I THINK U CAN TELL UR FRIEND RELASHINHIP THING. I THINK WHEN 1 TAMA GIVES THE OTHER SOMETHING BAD :D , THE OTHER MIGHT GIVE IT A LOVE HEART 4 FORGIVNESS :lol: . AND THE BEST THING IT COULD GET IS A PRESENT :D AND THE WORST THING IS PROBABLY A SNAKE. :p IS THIS RIGHT? I THINK IT IS, PLZ DONT HATE ME IF IT ISNT
Don't post in Caps!!

UM, WHEN U HAVE A V2, I THINK U CAN TELL UR FRIEND RELASHINHIP THING. I THINK WHEN 1 TAMA GIVES THE OTHER SOMETHING BAD :D , THE OTHER MIGHT GIVE IT A LOVE HEART 4 FORGIVNESS B) . AND THE BEST THING IT COULD GET IS A PRESENT :D AND THE WORST THING IS PROBABLY A SNAKE. :furawatchi: IS THIS RIGHT? I THINK IT IS, PLZ DONT HATE ME IF IT ISNT
i think the worst thing it gives is poop. i dunno i'd rather get the snake. but it is funny when it smiles real big after :D

that is not true my tamas once they married they would give each other bad things and a few cakes here and there and i never used love potion on them
4 PITTY SKE WOMAN!!! SINCE WHEN DO TAMAS NEVER GIVE EACHOTHER BAD THINGS!! IT'S NATURAL, EVEN WHEN THEY DO LOVE EACHOTHER!! :furawatchi: GEEZ. AND 2 THAT OTHER GUY WHO SAID NOT 2 WRITE IN CAPS LOCK, IM SORRY. :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back