some cool tips about coockoo clock

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

oO_tama_Oo

Reaction score
i figured this out. i never used to know what to do with my coocko clock. but then the other day, a couple of minutes before 5:00pm i gave it to my tama and it beeped. which means that when you give it to your tama it will only beep when its turning 1:00, 2:00, 3:00, 4:00 5:00..............etc. this little head came in and out and it was so CUTE!

matchmaker tip. how to get matchmaker at 7 yrs old.

when ur tama is 7, set time to 6:59 and wait one minute. the matchmaker should come.

shop restocking times:

set to the following times and wait one minute then your shop should restock:

2:59 pm, 6:59 pm and 11:59 pm.

maximum things:

items list: 32

meals:15

snack:15

friends list:50

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED ALL MY TIPS AND I HOPE THEY HELPED YOU.

baii from oO_tama_Oo

i figured this out. i never used to know what to do with my coocko clock. but then the other day, a couple of minutes before 5:00pm i gave it to my tama and it beeped. which means that when you give it to your tama it will only beep when its turning 1:00, 2:00, 3:00, 4:00 5:00..............etc. this little head came in and out and it was so CUTE!

matchmaker tip. how to get matchmaker at 7 yrs old.

when ur tama is 7, set time to 6:59 and wait one minute. the matchmaker should come.

shop restocking times:

set to the following times and wait one minute then your shop should restock:

2:59 pm, 6:59 pm and 11:59 pm.

maximum things:

items list: 32

meals:15

snack:15

friends list:50

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED ALL MY TIPS AND I HOPE THEY HELPED YOU.

baii from oO_tama_Oo
Thanks but I new everything. This is such simple information that I think it should be posted in the Help for New Tama Owners section, where all the other things that most tamatalk members know backwards go! :huh:

hope this helps!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back