Some information/Queries on iDL

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CuteLilChibiTama<3

Reaction score
Hi there fellow TamaTalkers :) I have recently started playing with a blue tamagotchi iDL, and let me say it has blown my mind! There are so many features and things to do, that this tamagotchi is sure to be enjoyable even with the huge task of obtaining all 32 adult characters :) But it has left me stumped on a couple of things, as it seems to have sporadic growth patterns, unhighlighted options, and strange evolution times. However I am enjoying it immensely to the point were It makes me want to start a log, which is something I haven't done befor. There are somethings I do need help with though:

- Do we have a full list of teenage characters

- Is there any were we can go to for help or add i information regarding the Tamatomo coins (its what they look like :p )

- Is anybody working on some sort of growth chart

- Is it just me that is experiencing absolutely NONE of my previous iD items working

- Does it look like anyone will be able to get the new downloadable items for us not living in japan

- Is there a topic that maybe covers all of the above?

Have anything to share? Feel free to comment and/or help out

Btw, my girl toddler at the moment is a paint board, she looks sorta like a dog really :p

Thank you so so much Binary, that's all really helpful. I havn't been on TT in ages and for some reason I found the iDL more confusing then the normal iD or the melody crown/lovely music :p

EDIT: For some reason im having massive troubles with depositfiles, the website wont display properly and it takes almost 10 minutes t show up. any advice?

Last edited by a moderator:
Send me a PM containing your email address, and I'll send the files to you via email.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back