some items disappearing on my V3

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

redlee

Reaction score
Well, when I went to Tamatown, I played the claw game and toss game in the arcade. I won a teddy bear, balloon, skateboard, and a hat. My first generation adult > :D had a baby and when that adult goes away for me to care for the baby, those four items are no where to be seen in the souvenir section.

So, I won those items again during the second generation, but the same thing happened to my second generation adult Decotchi when he went away for me to take care of the baby he had.

I'm wondering if it's normal or if it's a glitch or something because the same thing keep happening. However the passport, traveling items, and things from the king never disappeared and remained in the souvenir section. ????

That's very strange...

I would help you, though. Maybe it's just a glitch.

I surely hope that the items don't dissapear on 2nd Generation for me. >.>

Probably a glitch.My tama is totally busted.The

user name,password,flag game,points for king

don't work for my tama.Probably debugging

busted it. :D :ph34r:

I think V3 tamas are not good made, i cant never enter the history function :angry:

yeah! that same exact thing happened to me! like, i got all the passwords and they gave them to me, but now i cant even find them anywhere in my tamagotchi!!! please pm me when u find out!!! :p :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back