Some one stole my tama!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mametchigirl230000

Reaction score
I was at school and i went out to play and then i remberd oh no my tamagotchis i havent brought them outside!!!!!!!!When play was over i rushed into my bag and they were GONE!..................

plz repliy im so sad.......

I was at school and i went out to play and then i remberd oh no my tamagotchis i havent brought them outside!!!!!!!!When play was over i rushed into my bag and they were GONE!..................plz repliy im so sad.......
at least it wasnt all of my tamas.....

Well, Odviously Theres No way WE can Find Them over The Internet, Here is some Advice -

1. Don't Go Wronly Accusing People, Without Evidence.

2. Tell Your Parents and Tell them To write A Letter to The School Saying They are lost, with What The Tamagotchi looked like and any unique markings etc etc.

Thats what I did when MY Tamagotchis Went Missing, Unfortunatly No One Found Them in The end, £26 Worth of Tamagotchis, That I haven't yet got back!

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, Odviously Theres No way WE can Find Them over The Internet, Here is some Advice -
1. Don't Go Wronly Accusing People, Without Evidence.

2. Tell Your Parents and Tell them To write A Letter to The School Saying They are lost, with What The Tamagotchi looked like and any unique markings etc etc.

Thats what I did when MY Tamagotchis Went Missing, Unfortunatly No One Found Them in The end, £26 Worth of Tamagotchis, That I haven't yet got back!
thanks 4 the good advice!

When you go to school again look at the place where you last put,look around your house,your school.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back