Some People Don't Enjoy

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

FullBlownWitch

Reaction score
4izek2.png

Well, it doesnt exactly matter what other people think, so dont worry about people being mean. If someone did that to me...well, lets just say, I would be good friends with the "Remove Friend" button. ;)

Oh, btubs, you speak french?? Moi aussi! Well, I'm learning... :)

Well, it doesnt exactly matter what other people think, so dont worry about people being mean. If someone did that to me...well, lets just say, I would be good friends with the "Remove Friend" button. ;)

OFF TOPIC!

What's btubs???

...Dead hamsters? Random!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Oui, j'parle francais.

Je ne comprend pas qu' - btubs?

Ahh, c'est okay. :)

As for the people who speak like towards me, some are just joking, and I've known them for years, but unfortunately, their jokes tend to fuel other, more annoying people on for comments like that. -.-

Oui, j'parle francais.

Je ne comprend pas qu' - btubs?

Ahh, c'est okay. :)

As for the people who speak like towards me, some are just joking, and I've known them for years, but unfortunately, their jokes tend to fuel other, more annoying people on for comments like that. -.-
Yay! C'est tres bon! J'aime parler francais, hehe :)

Btdubs is my friend's way of saying "B.T.W." (By the way), but its B.T. and Dubs for Double U. :)

Thats mean...Yeah, people tease, but I find that theres a line between teasing and being mean. Just let 'em know how you feel, I'm sure they'll understand :)

God i hate people like that. I honestly don't see what is wrong with having a tamagotchi, everyone thinks their babyish and stupid. (Like my little brother for example) they aren't babyish at all!!! Not that i care what other people think about me having tamas, they can think all the rude things they want and i will just ignore them and tell my TMGO to ignore them too :p .

sakura-san123

Well what can you say there are always going to be haters, just shrug it off. I don't get it sometimes, lot's of people play something to remember their childhood so whats wrong with a Tamagotchi.

Well what can you say there are always going to be haters, just shrug it off. I don't get it sometimes, lot's of people play something to remember their childhood so whats wrong with a Tamagotchi.
Yeah, my thoughts exactly. Be it a board game, or downloading the certain thing on their phone to have it with them all the time... I don't understand.

But I've well since gotten over my fear of taking my Tamagotchi out in public, be it any version.

They just make me so giddy and happy :D

I love tamagotchis and people just don't understand that I will never make the same mistake (getting rid of my tamas by placing them in places I forgot) twice. :)

People can say all the mean things they want about me, if they're not giving constructive criticism, I'm not listening :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back