Some questions about the UraTama.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CookiesMilk

Reaction score
How do I pause the UraTama I'm having?

If my UraTama ran out of battery and I didn't replace it for a long time, then suddenly replaced it again, will the memory of the Tamagotchi I'm having inside got wiped off, completely?

To pause the UraTama (and most other Tamagotchis, for that matter), go to the clock screen by pressing the B button when all other icons are inactivated. Once on the clock and date screen, press A and C at the same time until the month digit begins to blink. This effectively pauses your Tamagotchi.

The UraTama does have a download/reset option, so you don't have to worry about losing your stuff if you changed the battery or tabbed it up for a period of time. Just remember that when the reset/download option pops up, the top option is download and the bottom option is reset. :)

How do I pause the UraTama I'm having?

If my UraTama ran out of battery and I didn't replace it for a long time, then suddenly replaced it again, will the memory of the Tamagotchi I'm having inside got wiped off, completely?

Don't leave a low or nearly-dead battery in your Tamagotchi. This below-normal voltage may mess up the stored data. When the low battery symbol appears, replace or remove the battery.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back