Some Questions People Post A Lot

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

HMBijou

Reaction score
I've been surfing the boards and I've seen that a lot of the posts are the same questions, over and over and over. So I've decided to make one nice little topic with all those questions in it. While this is still on the first page of the board maybe people will read this and I can do my part to stop flooding of the boards (a little)!

1. When does the Matchmaker come?

The Matchmaker comes when your Tamagotchi is six or seven, or, if you have an Oyajitchi, two or three.

2. I donated (5000, 12000, 30000) Gotchi Points to the King and he still won't give me a password!

You have to make three seperate donations totalling at least (5000, 12000, 30000) Gotchi Points before the King will give you a password to visit him.

3. How do I visit my Parents/Grandparents?

First, make sure your Tamagotchi is on the right Generation. Then, go to the Book icon and scroll to Family. Go to Parent.Find the Tamagotchi you want to visit and press B. Scroll through the information about the previous Tamagotchi until you get a screen the says, "Password for PC!" Enter that password in Tamagotchi Town.

4. When I scroll to Parent, I just get a little beep!

Is your Tamagotchi on the right Generation? This has happened to me, too! I have developed a theory that your Tamagotchi can't visit the Parents/Grandparents once it is an adult. Could someone confirm this please?

5. How do I get a girl/boy?

There is no specific trick for this. For every person who has this work for them, there is another person who has not.

6. Why won't my Tamagotchi use the Make Up?

Your Tamagotchi won't use the Make Up unless you have a Mirror (3000 Gotchi Points in Shop). Then it will show half of its face and then get too shy and hide itself.

Well, this is my partial compilation of Frequently Made Posts. If anyone has any things that they feel should be added here, just post! If I find it is a Frequently Made Post I will add it as soon as I can.

Does no one appreciate my hard work? :furawatchi:

Some more questions:

How do I pause my Tamagotchi?

When you are on the main screen, hold A and press B. Do this again to unpause.

What time does the Matchmaker come?

When your Tamagotchi is old enough, she will come at 10:30 am, 3:00 pm, and 7:00 pm.

Can (V1's, V2's) mate with V3's?

Yes. Any Tamagotchi's can mate as long as they are Tamagotchi Connections, are opposite genders, and are Partners (5 hearts on the Friends List).

Why doesn't my Grandparent show up?

I think you can only visit Grandparents every two Generations (Can someone confirm this?). Otherwise it will show the great-grandparent (you can't get a password from it either) as number 3 and skip number 2 entirely.

What is the password on the Royal Costume for?

I am pretty sure it is a code for Tamagotchi Corner Shop DS.

I won (amount of Gotchi Points) but my Tamagotchi says I only have 9999! Why?

The maximum amount of Gotchi Points you can have at one time is 9999.

Last edited by a moderator:
my tama is a teenager right, i had 8905 gp, and i won 5000 from the chest and it only came up as 9999!! WhY!!??

New edit, thanks tama_luva20 for asking that question here so I put it on my post.

yes, i do oh ya and i have a question, how do you know what species your pet is? :ph34r: :(

Oh Cool! I have a mirror in my tamagotchi, and now all I need is the make-up! I wonder what it would look like...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back