Some Questions People Post A Lot

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
5. How do I get a girl/boy?

There is no specific trick for this. For every person who has this work for them, there is another person who has not.
actually there is a way you can get a gril or a boy when you reset your tamagotchi when it first aske for the time put odd numbers to get a boy and even numbers to get a girl but this is only if you are restarting your tama i am not sure about when the matchmaker comes

actually there is a way you can get a gril or a boy when you reset your tamagotchi when it first aske for the time put odd numbers to get a boy and even numbers to get a girl but this is only if you are restarting your tama i am not sure about when the matchmaker comes
actually, that doesn't work for some people. ME, for instance...

Some more things:

WOW! A PASSWORD FOR V3!!!

It's nice that you've gotten yourself a password, but remember, it will only work for your User Name. So pleases don't post it.

What is ROM TEST?

ROM TEST is a thing you can do with your Tamagotchi by holding A, B, and C, and pressing RESET. This will delete all your Tamagotchi's data and you will have to start over! Pretty pointless to do. Anyway, then you press A, B, C, A, A and you can connect the ROM TEST Tamagotchi with another Tamagotchi! That Tamagotchi will have a nameless egg as a friend.

I have a question that might be pretty dumb. So here: Is it true that you can get the dog by feeding your tamagotchi only bread? :mametchi:

thats not true my friend donated 5000 to the king and he got the pass and he saw him and got the secret game :p

I have a question that might be pretty dumb. So here: Is it true that you can get the dog by feeding your tamagotchi only bread? :(
I don't think so because if your talking about a tamagotchi conection version 2 or 3 they don't have a meal or a snake as bread and the shop doesn't give out enough bread to feed until it grows to an adult, so I think that answered that question.

Regards,

*molly01* :p

Hello! I know people think tama’s are cute. Well, so is my web, with a cute pic of me. Go to the following url: http:/fatima1.netfirms.com. Look in the stories section. You’ll find a story made by meeeeeeeeee!!!

[SIZE=14pt]higlight here to c what i said[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]that must hav took u a long time 2 write[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks!

you must of put a lot of hard work in that!

it deserves to be pinned! :angry:

4. When I scroll to Parent, I just get a little beep!Is your Tamagotchi on the right Generation? This has happened to me, too! I have developed a theory that your Tamagotchi can't visit the Parents/Grandparents once it is an adult. Could someone confirm this please?
To go to parent your tama must be atleast on 2nd generation and u can visist at any age

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it's very helpful and that if it's possible that it should be pinned.. :]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back