Some questions

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Is a Butterflytchi rare?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I don't know but I love them

• I don't know but I hate them

• I want one! How did you get it?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

xox_Jaade

Reaction score
If anyone could be kind and answer these questions, I'd appreciate it.

1. What's the difference between a korowatchi and a furawatchi? They look the same

2. Does anyone know what Butterflytchis like?

3. Um, which tamagotchis are rare ones?

4. What's an angelgotchi?

4 is the only one I know the answer to. An angelgotchi is the thing you see on your screen when your tama dies. Alsoit is a different type of tamagotchi. Hope I helped! :p

1. there is no iffernce. bandi just changed the name

2.im not sure...... but im also looking up the same thhing for someone else, so i'll get back to yo on that.

3.i don't think any tamagotchis are actually rare, because you get differnt characters depending on how you take care of them growing up. so one tamagotchi might be rare to you because you take excellent care of your tamagotchi but to get a certain one you have to take not so great care of it. im not sure, but i think thats how it works.

4. wut Tamlover said is the answer.

I used to have one!!!! She was beautifull!! It was easy to play slot! can so

Can you guys please tell me how you get a butterflytchi? I am dying to get one. My soon to be baby tamagotchi will be a 10th generation.The dad is a ;)

According to me you should take VERY good care of it.

when it loses a heart don't give it a snack play Jump.

But don't attened to it Right away but quickly

According to me you should take VERY good care of it.
when it loses a heart don't give it a snack play Jump.

But don't attened to it Right away but quickly
Thanks for the tip!!!!!!!!! :angry: :D :D

If anyone could be kind and answer these questions, I'd appreciate it. 

1. What's the difference between a korowatchi and a furawatchi? They look the same

2. Does anyone know what Butterflytchis like?

3. Um, which tamagotchis are rare ones?

4. What's an angelgotchi?
ill try not to repeat too much. a lot of that info is fake!

1. thats the only right one. korotchi is the japanese name.

2. they like the flower drink. if you give it to them they will be full on happy hearts!

3. ill tell u whats rare for you if you tell me what your avarage tama that you get is. its different for everyone [ex. if you keep on getting mimitchis, tarakotchi would be rare]

4. no, its not a dead tama. its an old tama version not sold in stores. it has angel based charicters. release date: mabye 5-7 years ago, maybe more! came out in japan and america. go here in tama planet.

You need to read the pinned topics because it says you cant have these kinds of topics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back