some time ago.....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

fridgos

Reaction score
not website advertising but the advertising when after you have 2 posts on any topic page, it comes up, some time last year it was near the bottom!

Thats been going on For a bit of time now, Simply so TT can have more of an income of Money So They advertise Other Sites for Money, Atleast I think Thats what they are for

not website advertising but the advertising when after you have 2 posts on any topic page, it comes up, some time last year it was near the bottom!
ya it was near the bottom befor

Honestly you lot are never happy are you??? You want TamaTalk and you want TamaChat and you want every elaborate add on to go with that and you want it all now! TamaTalk requires MONEY to run and seeing very few of your guys are actually donating and becoming angelgotchis then we need to get revenue somehow to keep TamaTalk open!!! If you don't like the ads then maybe you should consider donating some money to TamaTalk, then we wouldn't need to have sponsors who require ad placement.

Being an angelgotchi, I know how stressful an issue money is. If you all want this and that and want to be spoiled brats, fine by me. Just each of you donate $100 to Admin.

Unless you have a solution to the problem, you should be quiet.

Honestly you lot are never happy are you??? You want TamaTalk and you want TamaChat and you want every elaborate add on to go with that and you want it all now! TamaTalk requires MONEY to run and seeing very few of your guys are actually donating and becoming angelgotchis then we need to get revenue somehow to keep TamaTalk open!!! If you don't like the ads then maybe you should consider donating some money to TamaTalk, then we wouldn't need to have sponsors who require ad placement.
Very good points, BS.

Hi fridos, i'm honeysukle's buddy, i'm using her account, to see if i like this forum, and then i might join :D

p.s she has told me all about u :lol: :) :) :p ;) ;) :D :D :D

Agreed.

Tamatalk AND TamaChat cost MONEY and yet alot of people continue to complain about things and wanting more. I would become an Angelgotchi, but sadly I'm not allowed. :lol:

Anyways, the sponsered(sp?) links help keep Tamatalk running. I'm pretty sure Admin gets money to help with Tamatalk if they advertise different sites among Tamatalk. :) So lets all quit complaining, eh? :) That-a-way we'll have less arguments.

*Tgd*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back