somebody, please!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gotchi_grl

Reaction score
a good memoir! i need to read one for an english book report, and i don't know any good ones.

suggestions would be appreciated :]]

If it is supposed to be about 123+ pages, may I suggest something easy like The Nightmare Room-Thrillogy 2 by R.L. Stine.

Twelve ultra-smart, ultra-competitive kids have been selected to take part in a survival competition called Life Games.

Not only will they have to overcome the dangers of life on a tropical island, they'll also have to face the evil presence thatlives there ... waiting for its next victim.

What Scares You the Most?

April is stranded on the island! She's desperate to escape and get back to her normal life. But April's life will never be normal again. Because someone -- or something -- evil will follow her home, using her deepest fears against her.

Its really good for pretty slow readers, but I'm a fast reader so I read it in less than 2 hours :)

Its really like a mystery, but its a little scary. Give it a try!

Sorry for being stupid, but what exactly is a memoir? Like I sorta know what it is, but like.. what is it exactly?

Well random thing, but maybe Memoirs of A Geisha(sp?). It was an awesome movie, and I hear it was a book at first.

^^ It has the word 'memoirs' haha, does that help?

Memoir-

–noun 1. a record of events written by a person having intimate knowledge of them and based on personal observation.

2. Usually, memoirs. a. an account of one's personal life and experiences; autobiography.

b. the published record of the proceedings of a group or organization, as of a learned society.

3. a biography or biographical sketch

I have no good suggestions, sorry. But I thought that would help. :)

If you are looking for a book, then I will sugest The Outsiders. It is the best book in the world (in my opinion that is) and is a great example of a memoir!

Latest posts

Back