someone has to help me quick!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tama soccer #9

Reaction score
OK I WAS JUST ON TAMATOWN AND THEN I LOGED IN AND EVERYTHING AND THEN THE LAPTOP SAID THAT THERE WAS SOMETHING WRONG WITH THE PROGRAM SO I HAD TO LOG OUT WITHOUT PUTTING IN MY LOG OUT PASSWORD WHAT WILL HAPPEN?SOMEONE PLEASE HELP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I'M DESPERATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :huh: :( :(

Don't worry! Nothing will happen except you will not recieve any of the prizes or money you may have won while you were playing. Calm down- take a deep breath. Nothing will harm your tama by this event.

Don't worry! Nothing will happen except you will not recieve any of the prizes or money you may have won while you were playing. Calm down- take a deep breath. Nothing will harm your tama by this event.
ONLY ONE THING NOW MY TAMA IS STUCK YOU KNOW WHERE IT SAY'S LOG OUT PASSWORD AND YOU TYPE IT IN AND I HAVE TO HAVE THAT TO GET THAT TO GET OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AND THANK YOU FOR HELPING ME CALM DOWN!

[SIZE=14pt]Hit the C button until it goes back to the regular screen withyour tama bouncing around. Hope I helped. By the way, could you PM me and tell me about your tama (s). I'll tell you about mine. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Hit the C button until it goes back to the regular screen withyour tama bouncing around. Hope I helped. By the way, could you PM me and tell me about your tama (s). I'll tell you about mine. [/SIZE]
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :huh: :eek: :( :( :( :( :eek:

That's right. It worked for me

PM me if you need a friend, or just need help[Do not click here I know you will . NEVER MindDO NOT CLICK HERE I KNOW YOU WILL NEVER MIND.

also by the way dont write in all caps. I heard someone say that you cant do it on tamatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back