SOMEONE HELP! I THINK ONE OF OUR TAMAGOTCHI'S WENT

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, My little brother likes to pull on his tamagotchi buttons. And just tonight it's buttons started doing the wrong things like the "c" button would pause without us clicking it with any other button, the "a" button, when pressed would keep going like we were still clicking it. then we decided to take the battery out and we did but it didn't work the first time. Then my sister took it out and blew on it. (alot) Then she downloaded it. The tama was acting like it did something bad. so she punished it. then this is the weird part. two hearts appeared above the tama, and they wouldn't go away. AND IT WASN'T THE SAME TEENAGER! it turned into a child. but it still had the teenager games, same name, same generation, everything but what kind of tama it was. Then we connect with my other brother, we went to visit and they were dancing in the air and singing BUT my brothers tama that was being weird was UPSIDE DOWN!!!! its hearts were still above its head (a black one and a white one). They connected again, then after that it went normal, except its a child-teenager still. It used to be a hideous teenager that kinda looked like a chicken with a beak with one hair. now its a child that looks like an onion! What gives? What happend? The hearts above its head was NOT caused by honey either. We didn't eat it. so, does any one know what happend? We think it went crazy. <_<
Uhh, sorry but your ckicken with a beak is an adult and the onion is a teen. The chicken (tarakotchi) comes from bad care, sorry.

ooh this is a strange situation maybe you should ask a professional to take apart your tama and fix it up or sumthing.

my tamagotchi just did the same thing but it was asleep I left it on my sisters bed and went to do something else and when I came back the buttons were messed up and I wasn't pulling on the buttons it just started going crazy like your brothers did and I took the battery out and pressed download and the buttons were not going crazy but they are not the same they mess up sometimes my tamagotchi is a robotchi :furawatchi: and it had a baby its a v3 I tried to let it visit my sisters tamagotchi and on her screen it was still there but on my screen it was visiting my tamagotchi how weird is that? and it wont let me play the games every time I go in to the games the buttons start going crazy! if you know how to fix it please tell me

OK, My little brother likes to pull on his tamagotchi buttons. And just tonight it's buttons started doing the wrong things like the "c" button would pause without us clicking it with any other button, the "a" button, when pressed would keep going like we were still clicking it. then we decided to take the battery out and we did but it didn't work the first time. Then my sister took it out and blew on it. (alot) Then she downloaded it. The tama was acting like it did something bad. so she punished it. then this is the weird part. two hearts appeared above the tama, and they wouldn't go away. AND IT WASN'T THE SAME TEENAGER! it turned into a child. but it still had the teenager games, same name, same generation, everything but what kind of tama it was. Then we connect with my other brother, we went to visit and they were dancing in the air and singing BUT my brothers tama that was being weird was UPSIDE DOWN!!!! its hearts were still above its head (a black one and a white one). They connected again, then after that it went normal, except its a child-teenager still. It used to be a hideous teenager that kinda looked like a chicken with a beak with one hair. now its a child that looks like an onion! What gives? What happend? The hearts above its head was NOT caused by honey either. We didn't eat it. so, does any one know what happend? We think it went crazy. :huh:
What happened to your tama was no mistake.The tama toy can`t make hearts apear above it for nothing.Maybe some thing is wrong.Maybe your tama is pregnant.Because this girl posted about her tama having a baby at the age off three! :p It`s was sorta creepy.Anyway,You would probrobly want to contact Bandia or Mattel to see if it is normal before you start it over! :unsure: And DID YOU SAY YOUR TAMA LOOKED LIKE A CHICKEN! :ph34r: :unsure: :) B) :p !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK, My little brother likes to pull on his tamagotchi buttons. And just tonight it's buttons started doing the wrong things like the "c" button would pause without us clicking it with any other button, the "a" button, when pressed would keep going like we were still clicking it. then we decided to take the battery out and we did but it didn't work the first time. Then my sister took it out and blew on it. (alot) Then she downloaded it. The tama was acting like it did something bad. so she punished it. then this is the weird part. two hearts appeared above the tama, and they wouldn't go away. AND IT WASN'T THE SAME TEENAGER! it turned into a child. but it still had the teenager games, same name, same generation, everything but what kind of tama it was. Then we connect with my other brother, we went to visit and they were dancing in the air and singing BUT my brothers tama that was being weird was UPSIDE DOWN!!!! its hearts were still above its head (a black one and a white one). They connected again, then after that it went normal, except its a child-teenager still. It used to be a hideous teenager that kinda looked like a chicken with a beak with one hair. now its a child that looks like an onion! What gives? What happend? The hearts above its head was NOT caused by honey either. We didn't eat it. so, does any one know what happend? We think it went crazy. :huh:
That is not a glitch. It's a very big problem.

//TamaRox~

we took out the batteries and put them back in, downloaded it and we had a diffrent tama but it was normal. AND WE HAD THE ONION TEENAGER NOT THE CHICKEN ADULT!

Listen no one cares about any ones life story so say what u think u should do to solve the problem and shut up :angry: :blink: thx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back