Someone special

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

White_Roses

Reaction score
Okay, so there's this guy at school who I've liked for about a year now. He's really sweet and nice. He so funny and makes me smile everyday. Even if he's not there. See, I'm smiling now.

Anyway, so he thinks I'm hot and I think he likes me back. We have a lot in common. He also asked me to sit next to him on Valentine's Day at my school's camp.

So here's the problem: Everyone refers to him as my boyfriend even though they know we're not going outand we're just friends. I don't mind them suggesting that we should go out, even though we both think we to young to go out. It gets really annoying coz everyone know I like him.

What can I do?

Hmm... that's a tough one, as you can't change what people already think about you really. It may be annoying, but honestly why does it matter what people think about you? Maybe you could calmly explain to them that you two are in fact not going out.

Or you could talk to the guy you like. Boys get just as shy as girls when it comes to asking someone out. You may need to be the one that makes the first step if that's what you want to do.

But, as you said, if you feel you are too young and not ready for a relationship, just ignore those talking about you, or just explain to them what's going on as I said above.

Hope it all works out. :D

Hmm, I would usually say that if you like each other then you should go out, but you did say that you both believed you were too young. How old are you? I think it's fine to be with a guy at age 13 and up, even if you're not actually "dating". But that's just my opinion. ^_^

I actually don't see this as too big of an issue. If you both like each other, then ask him out. If you don't want to, then don't. It doesn't matter if people say you're together. If you're just friends, then you're just friends and you can tell people that. :D If your friends are true friends, they'll understand and stop going on about it. Good luck!

-bratztroxg

Hey, thanks for that. The thing is he's 12, I'm 12 in December. We're in grade 6.

Oh yeah, and we're really good friends. And plus it's mostly the boys who tease me about it. And while he's right there. Behind them. Within ear shot. But then again, I can learn to ignore them. Only one of my girl friends refer to him as my boyfriends. But she kinda stopped I guess.

So there...

Yay I got happy.. lol..

So I'll tell you why, he likes me and you already know that but he wants to consider me is grlfriend so now we are bf and gf oficially!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back