Someone..?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hey everybody!! :huh:

I was wondering if there are any other dutch people here on this forum. Or am i the only here who's dutch? :p

Well anyway, i hate it sometime to live in holland. Because they don't have tamagotchi's here. Not any version of it at all!! :huh: They even don't know what i'm talking about when i ask one in a store. :kusatchi: And that's annoying.

Last summer did came tamagotchi v2 on the market (late though), but they not for long.

They only had a few, and i don't think that they were all sold out.

I really wonder why they don't like tamagotchi's here in holland. I mean, how??? They are so cute and fun! :kusatchi: Anyway i find it stupid that i cannot bye them now. I guess i have to wait a few months, or even years before they ship here (again.)

God i hate it out here. :kusatchi:

[SIZE=10pt]Welll, I don't live in Holland so I cannot tell you for sure, but here is a couple things you could try doing. [/SIZE] :(

You could try Ebay or the Tbay fourms here, if you feel comfortable buying online, that may be the way to go! - Just be careful you don't get a fake, be sure to ask for photos and ask a few to make sure it is a true Bandai tamagotchi!

They do sell pretty quick (at least around here! ^-^) so next time you see them pick one up. - Just keep a eye out, if they were there last summer, they could show up again!

Good luck!

Well, America is a little like that but they DO know what you mean when you ask for them! lol. I was looking for a V3 for about 5 months! I wouldnt have gotten it if it werent from my aunt in a different state! Untill now in my area they STILL dont have V3 selling in ANY store! Yes, its true! lol.

But my question to you is if they dont sell tamagotchis where you live then how do you know about them? -ZTF :kusatchi:

A good idea is to visit like someone else said, Ebay, Tbay or, i bought mine off www.woolworths.com or co.uk can't remember, and although not based in Holland, does ship, and the total cost was only £19.95 english pounds :eek:

Hey everybody!! :eek: I was wondering if there are any other dutch people here on this forum. Or am i the only here who's dutch? :D

Well anyway, i hate it sometime to live in holland. Because they don't have tamagotchi's here. Not any version of it at all!! :p They even don't know what i'm talking about when i ask one in a store. :kusatchi: And that's annoying.

Last summer did came tamagotchi v2 on the market (late though), but they not for long.

They only had a few, and i don't think that they were all sold out.

I really wonder why they don't like tamagotchi's here in holland. I mean, how??? They are so cute and fun! :p Anyway i find it stupid that i cannot bye them now. I guess i have to wait a few months, or even years before they ship here (again.)

God i hate it out here. :p
OMG i cant belive it i am so sorry.

well a tama is kida like a pet on a thingey its quite hard to explain really.

-gg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back