somethin is wrong....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamagotchi_lover24680

Reaction score
When i got first generation, i had a maskchi and it had 5 tranings, after the dadpassed away, i was left with a girl. I raised the baby very well, so i predicted it would be a hinotchi ( the star) or kinotchi. All the hearts was filled adn the happiness, but it turned into a marutchi :puroperatchi: . I thought something was wrong, when it turned into a adult it turned in to a butterfly. So it got married again. ( this also had five tranings) I got a boy, and i filled all the hearts but still turned into a marutchi. Do u know what is wrong? :hitodetchi: :ph34r:

:p <_<

Only for version 2

When i got first generation, i had a maskchi and it had 5 tranings, after the dadpassed away, i was left with a girl. I raised the baby very well, so i predicted it would be a hinotchi ( the star) or kinotchi. All the hearts was filled adn the happiness, but it turned into a marutchi :D . I thought something was wrong, when it turned into a adult it turned in to a butterfly. So it got married again. ( this also had five tranings) I got a boy, and i filled all the hearts but still turned into a marutchi. Do u know what is wrong? :D :huh:

:( :angry:

Only for version 2
SHES GOT THE FAIRY :eek:

you get marutchi on the first generation

you can get it again if the parents didnt have very high traiining bars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back