Something I noticed

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea, you are right. I noticed that like 2 days after I got my tamagotchi v5.

Lol, wow:] Do you like it with, or without the words "tamagotchi Connection" on it?? I kinda like it without, because it has more room for decoration.

YEA! and at the bottom left side, it has flowers, or a garden. And under that it has a cross, or a plus sign.

Ok. hi! I did my research.

Your right ! the 2 out of 12 tamagotchis do not say "tamagotchi" at the top.

The "love my family" one and the "tama town " one.

I have a V5 familitchi and it says tamagotchi at the top!

But it is so weird coz it says Bandai 2004 on the back, and they werent made in 2004!

In Australia, where I live, it said "Tamagotchi Connexion" on all of the shells until the second or third wave of v3s, when they started writing just "Tamagotchi" on them. Then, when the v4s came out, they no longer wrote "Tamagotchi" on it. Sometimes they wrote "TMGC" (they did it on the Mametchi and Kuchipatchi designs, not sure if there's any more) but that's all I can think of. The v5s also don't have anything written on top of them. But some designs do have writing on them- for example my Tamagotchi has "Bagubagutchi," "Chitchi," "Hanatarezoutchi" and "On Sen Moguratchi" written on it.

Starry_Sky, 2004 is when the first Tamagotchi Connexions/Connections came out, so maybe that's why they still say 2004 on them? Though they first came out in November 23rd 1996 in Japan, and in May 1997 in other countries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back