Something is severely wrong with my V6

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

FKOD

Reaction score
I seem to be having a major problem with my V6's latest glitch. :)

When my tamagotchi, Oberon, grew into an adult, everything was all fine. I went to the music school, and the band evolved into maiditchi and dorotchi. Then, when they started to play for the judges, the low battery screen pops up. I doubted that the battery could be low, since I've only had my V6 for a few months, and my V4.5 (which I've had longer) hasn't required a new battery.

So, I hit the reset button and downloaded. I check my band's status. Everyone is still evolved. I go to the door and select the "Away" option. And, to my surprise, the other band members are sunk slightly into the ground. Then they evolve again, this time into makiko and tarakotchi. :D

And then I fail the examination. This seemed rather odd to me, since I have practiced with the band a LOT during the teen stage, and I didn't let Oberon play a lot.

So, I've had a few more chances to impress the judges, and I keep failing. And as if that wasn't enough, the battery problem is now interrupting the retries!

This is beginning to really bother me. Could somebody help me? :(

The V6 is known to be glitchy. Try pressing the reset button and hitting download one more time and if that doesn't help you might have to buy a new battery.

You could also try taking out the battery for a few minutes and just let your tama cool down. Then pop the battery in and make sure it's put in all the way so it isn't loose.

Also, if you keep failing the examination try making all of your tone/rhythm/orginal points over 500.

I hope this helps! :(

Well, I tried resetting again, but that didn't work. Also, Oberon's stats are all 999, and they were at 700-800 when he grew into an adult. I think it has more to do with how much I practiced with the entire band, but then again, I must have practiced around 20-25 times... I've practiced fewer times with no problem.

However, that's not so important now, because now I can't play for the judges OR play at concerts... I think the glitch is getting worse. :hitodetchi:

I'm going to try messing around with the batteries later, but I need to borrow a screwdriver from Dad. Unfortunately, he's busy right now...

Buying a new battery could be a problem, too, since the only days I can go shopping are Wednesdays (I live out in the middle of nowhere and gas is pricey, so I can't just go shopping whenever), and I don't even know what shops sell the little watch batteries that tamas use. I guess I could always ask Dad to order them off the internet if I get desperate.

Anyways, thanks for the advice. :mimitchi: I'll have to try taking out the batteries later when I get the chance.

Well, your tama might get younger when resetting and downloading, since it won't go back to right where you pushed reset. Then, like your tama were erlier, it was a bit less skilled and failed on the showup, and to the band members, I think it's random wich charachter they evolve to, since you don't care for them. I think nothing is wrong! :p

Well, you have a good point about the resetting. That honestly did not occur to me. But after resetting so much, I noticed Oberon was a lot younger than he should have been at that point.

Anyways, I got a new battery, and my tama is able to play at shows and such again.

Thanks to everyone who gave advice! :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back