Something Special..

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:huh: Do you think we'll all get a karma mark for this? :( Not that it matters much. As long as admin likes his/her gift! It's just a thought. Hehe...

Yes.. but we don't want the groups to be too large!! Maybe there could be 2 sets of teams.. but that would be chaos.
We could make a "Team 4". So people don't feel excluded...

uh oh... it probably says that were most active in here. Admin will probably wanna see what all the hoopla's about here... (Ex: I have more than 25 POSTS in this place!)

Last edited by a moderator:
Another edition of "Teams Magazine"(lol)...ISSUE NUMBER ONE!:

In this issue, we see that these people are in these groups. I have added the people in the other forum that wanted to 'sign' the video. Welcome to the teams, people! I'm not sure if we'll be able to have anymore people... unless we wanna go to 5 teams...

Team 1: RTR, littlechibikiki, Bubba28, tenniswinner, nyatchi_chan, Jamie__Rox, fluffums, hanatchi99, TamaAngelV3, eugeniaw

Team 2: ZAINA_TAMA_FREAK, devil.tara, tamagirl0219, tamagirl_desy, spongebobiac, Gotchiv3, sprogs, tamablood.tama, ball1

Team 3: Bunny_grl07, flutterby, sandragotchi, tama einstein, meowbark, #mimitchi#, dachdach545, Bubba28, Hebb

Team 4: TamagotchiLoverMB, cuteagotchi, tamasara1, TamaGirliey, Supernatural, Frogogotchi, gotchi95,

-------------------------

Thank you for reading this issue of this magazine! Be sure to read the next issue and blah blah you know the rest! :( :huh: We just need one more person in team 4 to have them equal! :huh:

Another edition of "Teams Magazine"(lol):
In this issue, we see that these people are in these groups. I have added the people in the other forum that wanted to 'sign' the video. Welcome to the teams, people! I'm not sure if we'll be able to have anymore people... unless we wanna go to 5 teams...

Team 1: RTR, littlechibikiki, Bubba28, tenniswinner, nyatchi_chan, Jamie__Rox, fluffums, hanatchi99, TamaAngelV3, eugeniaw

Team 2: ZAINA_TAMA_FREAK, devil.tara, tamagirl0219, tamagirl_desy, spongebobiac, Gotchiv3, sprogs, tamablood.tama, ball1

Team 3: Bunny_grl07, flutterby, sandragotchi, tama einstein, meowbark, #mimitchi#, dachdach545, Bubba28, Hebb

Team 4: tenniswinner, TamagotchiLoverMB, cuteagotchi, tamasara1, TamaGirliey, Supernatural, Frogogotchi, gotchi95,

Thank you for reading this issue of this magazine! Be sure to read the next issue and blah blah you know the rest! :rolleyes: :) We just need one more person in team 4 to have them equal! :D
Um.. tenniswinner is in 2 groups!

The edited edition of "Teams Magazine"(lol)ISSUE NUMBER TWO!:

Team 3: Bunny_grl07, flutterby, sandragotchi, tama einstein, meowbark, #mimitchi#, dachdach545, Hebb

Team 4: TamagotchiLoverMB, cuteagotchi, tamasara1, TamaGirliey, Supernatural, Frogogotchi, gotchi95,

Thank you for reading this issue of this magazine! Be sure to read the next issue and blah blah you know the rest! :rolleyes: :) We just need two more people in team 4 to have them equal! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back