something stange in tamatown

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sandy_p

Reaction score
i went to the food court when i go to tamatown.i clicked on the juice then i put the password in my toy.then the gift was amaracas!i tried on every food and it was always a maracas.did this happen to u too?

;) :huh: :huh:

;) theres afoodcourtintamatown??? :huh: :mellow: where? please respond asap! thx :furawatchi: :huh:

:furawatchi: :lol: Nope sorry. It's regular for me. Myn just became available to go to today but it works perfectly for me!!!! :lol: :furawatchi: :furawatchi:

u need to go to your souvenirs and there it is :furawatchi: .one more thing where the heck is the food court in tamagotchitown? :furawatchi:

Ok People!:

Read This First, Please, People!:

Where?: In The Food Court.

When? (what time/day/any other "time words"): Some Time This Week Or Last Week.

My Story: Before, I Clicked on the juice, (and) I typed in the code (that it gave me supposidely, for it/the juice,) on my Tamagotchi, and something else (But they weren't the same items that I clicked on twice.), and for both (Of the two) items, I got this/the same thing/item instead: Maracas!!!!!!!!!!

Now, Read This, (Next,) Please, People!:

Where?: In The Food Court.

When?: Just Now.

My Story: Just now, I clicked on the soda, and when I entered the code (that it gave me for the soda,) on my Tamagotchi, this time, instead of getting Maracas, I got the soda!!!!!!!!!!

KK, People??????????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back