Something weird

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MimitchiRocks

Reaction score
I thought Tamagotchi Connection V1's wouldn't be sold anymore after the V2 launch, but when I went to get my American V2, they were mixed in a basket with a bunch of V1's! At least I have a chance to get that metallic purple V1 I wanted... :)

They were problt left overs I live in CA and I have them all over!!!!

i think bandai is letting v1 tamagotchis be sold after v2s because some people might still want a v1 2

Apparently that's the case...sorry, it just seemed a little weird that Bandai said that the V1's would get cancelled. (Scary! I love V1's!) Oh well, more chance for me to expand my collection!

After the v2 came out I sort of stopped looking after my tama and gave it to my sis! I love my v2 though! I think that Bandie(however you spell it!) should make a knew type of tama with more games! :)

Stores are probably just getting rid of the last of their v1s, and they probably won't get any more of those in after this. It wouldn't make sense for them to just stop selling them, because otherwise they would just be sitting in the stock room collecting dust. They should at least cut the price though :*\

They should at least cut the price though :*\
Rico's right - they have to clear old V1 stocks - but as for cutting the price - hmmm....I wouldn't if I was a store owner/Bandai - after all, tamagotchis are so popular at the moment and there are lots of consumers like MimitchiRocks who will still buy V1s at the normal price to expand their collection - especially if they know that V1s will be discontinued. That's good marketing for you.....

Best, etc.

TamaMum

Eh, it still seems odd. Also, price cuts vary from store to store (like Walmart vs. Toys R Us), so the only one benefiting is the store, not Bandai. Anyway, most stores have had v1s in stock for quite a long time, and they probably won't sell very many for $15, especially with the new v2s out already. If they lower the price to even $10, they would be able to clear them out and make room for the new version ;*)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back