Something wrong with my siggy...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamakitty710

Reaction score
Okay, well I was changing my siggy and checked the length. It says I have used 424 characters out of the maximum 500 characters. So I click "Update my Signature" and the "Your signature is too long" message comes up! I don't know why! I didn't go over the 500-character limit... :( This has happened before, too, and I get really frustrated because I didn't go over the limit, but it won't let me change my siggy. Could someone help?

Thanks,

♪~tamakitty710

I hate when that happens. XD LOL, I learned a lot today, and you will learn alot everyday! FUN! :)

Locky458

well, my siggy is 189 characters, pretty short. so i suggest you move a lot of things in your siggy into your profile! B)

Still no reply from the Admin. I'm sure he is busy and offline quite a lot... I just hope this can all be resolved ^_^ Maybe the solution can be higher siggy character allowances...? Of course, that can take up bandwidth.... Oi, we'll just have to see what happens!

This happens alot of times for me. :D I do not know exactly why, but it seems to be happening to every member. ^_^ Just wait and be patient for Admins reply; he'll get back to you sooner or later. How can he ignore a problem when he has tons of PMs about it? x]

*Tgd*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back