Somethings wrong!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaAngelOfTheStars

Reaction score
I have a problem!!You know how you always post topics but i posted 2 topics one is

• Want to get a Mimitchi on your v4,well you came to the right place
  • I know how to revive a tama!!But it can't be revived if,it already went to TamaHeaven
then i went to find my topic but it isn't there!!And i clearly hit the Post Topic button!!And it isn't showing!!What happened!!??Can anybody tell me?

[SIZE=21pt]EXTRA!![/SIZE]

Oh and,those topics will suddenly dissapear and when posting the white box write This topic will be checked by a moderator and something like that...then ;later...IT JUST DISSAPEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I really wish I could help, but I don't really know much about forums. Sorry! :furawatchi:

The Want to get a Mimitchi on your v4,well you came to the right place i put in Help for new tamagotcchi owners and the I know how to revive a tama!!But it can't be revived if,it already went to TamaHeaven

is on Tamagotchi Tips and Tricks

and i reallly did try to put my topics on the right place!

Depending on where you post it, topics may have to be checked by a moderator before they will appear.

Well pretty much what dancinkayley said. Another thing to add, this happens to me all th time. Maybe you have spammed, maybe you have broken a TT rule. I'm not saying that you've done these things.

I hope I helped!

Temari Nara

Well, I think there's a few reasons why that happened:

- There's already a similar topic.

- Maybe it showed up, but got pushed to the second page etc.

- Maybe it wasn't checked yet.

- Maybe a mod didn't approve it.

Best to either wait, or PM a moderator about it :lol:

Mabye that thing you wanted to post is useless to him/her :furawatchi:

this two

Want to get a Mimitchi on your v4,well you came to the right place

I know how to revive a tama!!But it can't be revived if,it already went to TamaHeaven

Really Sorry.

You can always re-type it.

Think Positively, your happy thoughts will grow-MGG

:mellow:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back