Songs that don't make sense!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Harry-Potter-Gotchi

Reaction score
Do you guys know any songs that make no sense whatsoever. Like,a line or something either has nothing to do with the song,or it just doesn't make any sense? I can think of 1 now. I've heard lots of others but I can't remember them all.

Bulls on Parade

"Running 'round the family with a pocket full of shells."

It's like,what the crap? I don't get it.

Oh! Rage Against The Machine! I love them, the song actually makes a lot of sense. But as I am going to school now, I will explain later.

"Bulls on Parade" refers to the corruption and overflow of power within government and how they use it at every turn to cover up the truth and control the masses. "Pocket full of shells" means that the government has weapons and ammo ready to go and are willing to use them if it will help them succeed in there conquest. "They dont gotta burn the books they just remove em" says that the government doesnt want people to have ides of there own and to prevent them from getting influenced by authors and there books they are going to remove books from schools and other sources instead of burning them so it looks less corrupt in the eyes of the people. "Mind Cemetery " is referring to the censorship of books,tv,magazines, and other sources witch states that free thinking is a dead art.

Dont get me wrong I love Nirvana, but by far the most song that didnt make the most sense is 'Smells Like Teen Spirit" by Nirvana

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back