Songs You Are Sick Of Hearing

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, I've been posting in this topic a lot, but I have another to add.

Touchin On My by 30H!3.. I really like a few of 30H!3's songs but this song is horrible. For one, it's not really singing in this one at all.. It just sounds like yelling and some music added to it. And when they do the bleeps, the bleeps never hide anything.. The bleeps actually sound like the word they're supposed to cover.. 30H!3 totally failed with it. And not to mention, the lyrics.. Bleh. :p

I've been hearing Grenade by Bruno Mars everywhere lately. It's really overplayed, and I'm sick of it.

EDIT: Mew let me guess.... Justin Bieber......
It's obvious, isn't it?

It's somewhat humorous as when I listen to the oldies station, I can sing along happily with all the songs, but when I go to newer stations then I start covering my ears and flinching grotesquely. Haha.

Any Justain beiber or Cody simpson, They sing like..............GIRLS! (no offence)

EVERYTHING by Justin Bieber, Any kind of rap, and that song that plays that's by Taylor Swift on that one Comcast commercial.

Blow - Ke$ha

It's annoying, no point, and she says blow waaaaaaay too many times.

S&M - Rihanna

WORST. SONG. EVER. WORST. MEANING. EVER.

Pretty Girl Rock - Keri Hilson

This song annoys me beause it's just some squeaky-voiced girl bragging about her stunning beauty.

This song actualy gives me self-esteem issues. :p

Mine - Taylor Swift

AAUGGGHHH MY EARS!!!!!!

Baby - Justin Bieber

He IS a baby. cringecringecringe

Cannibal - Ke$ha

Okay, this song actually gave me nightmares. I wouldn't put it past ke$ha to eat me...

Stuck on you - Sugarland

bleeeeeeeeeeeeh.

Do it like a dude - Jessie J

She actually has some good songs so I don't understand why she had to go and do this.....

Party in the USA - Miley Cyrus

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!

Also, anything by the Jonas Brothers.

If It's Love by Train

UGHHHH!! First of all, it sounds bad.

Second of all, EVERYONE seems to just love, Love, LOVE it,

And Third of all: It contains love.

GET IT OFFA ME!!!!

Justin Beiber

I don't hate him, he is completely overrated, his sappy loves songs are totally UNLISTENABLE!!!

The french alphabet song thingy- it's not music but a few people in my class sing it and it is VERY ANNOYING!!!!!!

We R Who We R-Kesha. everytime that comes on the radio, my mom says "OH GOD!" And turns it to another radio station.

that song reminds me of really snobby girls at my school that are really mean to me. plus one of them is pregnant. really i dont see why the school doesnt educate kids better. There is alot of Preggo people at my school and they are like 12-14.

Now on topic:

OMG-Usher. last year that song came on alot and my mom got mad but she didnt change the radio. i like that song, espeically when we are driving around the city at night, because we live in a big city...

Last edited by a moderator:
I HATE that one song... sorry, but i dont remember the name, but it comes on when you get "Rick Rol'd" on Youtube... you know which one I'm talking about.

Thats an annoying but funny way to Rick Roll people!

Now, I hate, hate, That one song where Kesha is all, "Wake up in the morning." Do you know it?
Tik Tok.. I like the chorus of that song the best, the all

"Don't stop, make it pop, DJ blown the speakers up, tonight, imma fight till' we see the sunlight,"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back