Songs You Are Sick Of Hearing

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Opamgangam Style.

this song makes me want to punch infants.

At homecoming they played it al LEAST 20 times.

<_<

Too be honest I've NEVER listened to Gangnam song completely or even watched the video.

I've seen some fragments though.

Anyway, I'm sick of it. You know the clip is stupid, the lyrics as well, but yet the new generation is playing it everywhere. I just hate those stupid songs that get famous.

Another one is Somebody I used to know from Gotye. It's probably for half biased reasons but I'm sick of the fact that my annoying country (Belgium) has to note the fact that Gotye is a Belgian. Belgium shouldn't be proud for something it did nothing for. (If I ever get famous, I'll quickly move to another country and change my nationality just to bother Belgium > :D )

Also, when your brother is singing it the whole day trough, a week long it's pretty annoying.

Last edited by a moderator:
Call me maybe...

Rihanna's songs... They aren't bad. Just on too often.

Tuesday is the best day of the week... From a car commercial. I am pretty sure its not a real one...

kesha.

"finally found you" or whatever by someone I don't know i haate that song.

ALL 1Direction stuff (I principally hate them, but don't want to support them so hate their music on principle). I hate how 1d advertises themselves as realistic, friendly people who all love you and think you're just as awesome as them :rolleyes: when they're just involved in a dirty, annoying moneymaking scheme. It's annoying how my friend has 1d posters on her ceiling...

Most music has taken a belly flop since people decided to be creative with it. :mellow:

I cannot stand that Call Me Maybe song. It's rediculously stupid.

We are never getting back together- Taylor Swift.

When I first heard it I was like "Huh. Pretty catchy." But then every time I heard it on the radio it became more and more annoying! But it still gets stuck in my head! I swear it's catchy like the plague.

I hate the song you don't know your beautiful! The radio should stop playing it! Not to be mean or any thing! :gozarutchi:

Ok, I love One Direction, but I'm seriously sick of What Makes You Beautiful. It is WAY overplayed. For real.

Also, Somebody That I Used To Know, Call Me Maybe, Beauty and the Beat, I Will Always Love You, Love Like Whoa, and Love Song.

Gangnam Style.....I mean its a funny song an all, but they over played it EVERYWHERE. It's old and gone really annoying. Also the dance he does also kinda annoys me.....what does he get 929 million views?! -_-

- TamaTamatchi

I don't know or care who the heck wrote the song or what the heck its title is but it's the one with the "let's go crazy crazy crazy till we see the sun" whatever, that one

Call Me Maybe, it annoys me beyond reason

Gangnam Style.

Was never good, is overplayed, and is giving people an unreal view of Korean culture :/

I don't know or care who the heck wrote the song or what the heck its title is but it's the one with the "let's go crazy crazy crazy till we see the sun" whatever, that one

Call Me Maybe, it annoys me beyond reason
let's go crazy crazy crazy till we see the sun... (the song is called Live While We're Young) is by One Direction, that's why it's terrible imo

What else have I not mentioned...

Anything by LMFAO is terrible.

Country Music: I hate it because it's usually so vulgar and the singers sound like they had a recent lobotomy.

But...to each his/her own. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back