Songs you just cant stand...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hate all disney songs. Especially Hannah Montanna. Her music is so annoying. Ashley tisdale. Oh and those corny songs in Hsm2 and HSM1....

~ChibiMuffins

I dont like any Disney Music. Well, the older stuff like from The Little Mermaid is cute, I still love watching it.

And rap. Retards Attempting Poetry. Sorry if that offends anyone.

Solja boy is kinda...well, you know.

A song that gets on my nerves is I hate that I love you By Rihana and Neyo/Niyo...however you spell his name! ;)

It is so annoying!

I keep hearing this song:

♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ The whole club was lookin' at her; She hit the floor, she hit the floor, next thing you know, shorty got low, low , low, low, low, low ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪

Also,

♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ She looks like a cyclone, cylcone, makes me wanna' do it all 'night 'long ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪

*grrr*

mametchi :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
Solja boy is kinda...well, you know.A song that gets on my nerves is I hate that I love you By Rihana and Neyo/Niyo...however you spell his name! :p

It is so annoying!

I keep hearing this song:

♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ The whole club was lookin' at her; She hit the floor, she hit the floor, next thing you know, shorty got low, low , low, low, low, low ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪

Also,

♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ She looks like a cyclone, cylcone, makes me wanna' do it all 'night 'long ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪

*grrr*

mametchi ;)
Lol, thoses songs get on my nerves too..no meaning. The first couple lyrics you posted belongs to the song Low-Flo Rida, and the second one is Cyclone-Baby Bash. Just thought it would be helpful to state the title of the songs you don't like lol. :p

~AG~

I hate all disney songs. Especially Hannah Montanna. Her music is so annoying. Ashley tisdale. Oh and those corny songs in Hsm2 and HSM1....
~ChibiMuffins
Couldn't agree any more.

I know alot of people must of said this, but I hate rap. Just some idiots attempting to write poetry like mashedpotatoe said.

Fabulous - HSM2

Trapped in the Drive Thru - Weird Al

Ebay Song - Weird Al

Witch Doctor(remix and origonal) - Alvin and the Chipmunks

F.U.N song - Spongebob

Lol, thoses songs get on my nerves too..no meaning. The first couple lyrics you posted belongs to the song Low-Flo Rida, and the second one is Cyclone-Baby Bash. Just thought it would be helpful to state the title of the songs you don't like lol. :huh:
~AG~
The thing about these songs is... they really do have a meaning. It just takes being a little bit older to understand them. I do like rap, and I do like hip-hop. The main reason for this is that I like the beat and the tune, not necessarily the lyrics. Understanding the lyrics, however, is a key part of being able to like a song. I hate to say this, but wait til some of you guys get a little older-- chances are you'll like a lot of the music you don't care for now. I know that happened to me. I used to HATE rap, with a passion. Now it makes up a good portion of the music that I listen to. I know you don't believe me now, and you probably don't want to hear it... but it really is true that as you get older and more exposed to the world your tastes will change.

Now, music I can't stand:

Hannah Montana. Anything by her. I don't understand the fascination with her... I don't remember ever being as obsessed with anything when I was little as young girls are with her today!

Music from Disney stars that started out acting--they were actors first for a reason!

Sweetest Girl-Wyclef Jean ft. Akon

That's actually all I can think of for now...

Theme song on the show 'Naturally Sadie'
and

ALL country music. Just a lot of depressed cow boys with the same scratchy voice.. Plus too many acoustic things. Yuck.
Blah country stinks, no offence to people who like it.

i hate fall out boy and most rock music.....

lots of people are gonna disagree, but everyone has there own taste in music, im more into hip hop and rap, its mostly coz i go to hip hop dance classes.

Fabulous, HSM2. Hate ashley tisdale. Just... Hate her. Hannah montana... some of it is ok, but the rest is just so... *Pukes*
I hate Ashlee Tisdale too, her voices it horriable, even if it is edited.

HSM songs, most Hannah Montanna songs, Fall Out Boy... bah. I think I already posted here, though. xD

Latest posts

Back