sonic x tama style

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pretty maikko shiny tama

Reaction score
ok here are the carries: amy rose: :D sonic: :D tails: :eek: knuckles: :D shadow: :D rouge: :) cream the rabbit: :D cheese: :D cosmo :D ok?

one day (use names or smileys or both i do names)one day sonic was walking down the street when suddenly amy rose saw him and said"that isn't like you.hey watch out the meterex are coming.run and attack!!!"then the others including rouge said"RUUUUUNNN!OR YOU WILL DIE!!"then rouge set off to find the kaos emeralds and shadow set off to find revenge on sonic and friends.what will happen next?what will happen next? will rouge get her jewels and shadow get his revenge?you say!

Last edited by a moderator:
uhh we dont have babies because this is a fighting game to destroy the meterex and dr eggman and shadow.and the meterex are actually too strong for the sonic team so no defeating the meterex yet.and NO babies intul the forth battle where sonic and amy get together

now on to the story.ugh knuckles what is taking you so long with rouge? said sonic.then suddenly shadow came and tried to attack sonic but sonic just ran away.SCARDEY CAT!!!!!!!!!!HAHA!!! said shadow.i will mow get ALL the emeralds and rule the planet!then amy-rose smashed shadow with her hammer and said:how do you like that huh?keep your FILTHY hands off MY sonic.humph.and she stomped off.but rouge and knuckles hadn't came back.will they get the emeralds?you say it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back