sonicfan's Tamtacular Tama-Go Log!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
6:06 PM

Played some bug shoot, Truffles has full stats. I got some pictures too!

29o22l1.jpg

If anyone could PM me some suggestions on how to improve the quality on my pictures, I'd be much obliged.

6:18

Nevermind, I just realized my camera had a zoom feature. O_O

Truffles: You're stupid!

Anyway, I got a pretty good quality pic.

novxxc.jpg

Wooltchi and Truffles at the park.

Yay second page! Anyway, I sent Truffles to the park and she met Wooltchi, who played on the teeter totter with her!

7/15/12 (Hopefully) - 10:24 PM

Last night, Truffles evolved into Shelltchi! I'm so excited because that's the character I wanted! This time I'm aiming for Lovelitchi, Chamametchi, or Memetchi.

She's sleeping right now, so I can't give you her stats >.> or else she'd wake up. She's been a good girl all day, barely hungry and barely needing much attention. This is the boring stage of a tamagotchi, the teen stage, where practically nothing happens. I do know that I've been really racking up training points! The bar is almost full!

Cheeko's Ghost: Hey sonicfan253, I know you're bored! Let me just give you a tip: MAKE HER MARRY A KUCHIPATCHI! DO IT!

Okay...I'll try...

Anyway, that's all for now on this episode of the Tamtacular Tama-Go log!

7/16/12 - 8:51 AM

Truffles evolved into cute little chamametchi! Im typing on my 3DS so its a little hard to do. She isnt doing anything else though.

7/16/12 - 12:23 PM

Hai there guys! Truffles, hit it!

Truffles: Hit...what?

The MUSIC! Just kidding. I fed Truffles a bowl of cereal just now. Isn't she cute? I'll get a picture!

zixh7r.jpg

Yes, you are allowed to laugh at my HORRIBLE quality! :p

Truffles: Hahahaha! You can't hold a camera!

It's kinda hard to get good pictures with that stupid light glare and blurry camera! I really need one of those new Kodaks.

Yeah...sent her to the park. She met someone. I forgot who it was :p

Well, I gotta go check something. I guess that ends this post.

7/16/12 - 7:57 PM

Summer is strange. I have no idea why it's still light outside. Anyway, little Truffles just took her first teethbrushing evar!

I'm starting to sound like a teenage girl.

Stats

Happy: <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Hungry: <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Friendship: <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

19 LBS

3 Years

2nd Gen

Feeding her a marshmallow stick, her favorite snack. Her weight is a bit low, and that's something I'll work on tomorrow.

Truffles: That means I can get fat? Yay!

No, I'm just raising you up to about 23 pounds. That's it. I guess it won't be long before she sleeps! I'll check her stats one more time. Yep she's good, anyway, that's all for today on this episode of the Tamtacular Tama-Go log!

Oh and guys, thanks for the 250 views! You are what keeps me going, whoever I'm talking to right now.

Truffles: All of you came to see widdle ol' me. *blushes*

Sorry for the random frequent posts, but I forgot to say this. If you guys have any suggestions, comments, or questions, just PM me! Do it now!

Truffles's Current Stats

3 Yrs

Hungry

Happy

Fed her some pork and beans at suppertime! She gained two pounds, enough to be okay. Anyway, I'd like to dedicate this post to Ichiroid, an amazing log made by Ichiro that inspires me alot!

7/17/12 - 2:21

Truffles: Hello world!

Hey guys, and welcome to Tamtacular Tama-Go Log! Today we'll be discussing a new log, why Truffles hates boys, and why I waited untill 2:21 to post a log entry!

First off, the new log. I'm wondering if I should add a new tama to this log? I have a Tamagotchi P1 simulator laying around I can use.

Second, why Truffles hates boys, I'll let her tell the story:

Truffles: Well I was at the park and I met a Kuchipatchi, he hit me. I said "BAWFREN I DONT LIKE YOUR TONE" and he walked away.

And that's all. Anyway, here's Truffles's stats:

Hungry:

Happy:

Training:

and why did I wait till 2:25 to post a log entry? Well, my computer is having techy issues. So I probably won't be posting log entries very often.

Truffles: I love you sonicfan!

And I love you, little cha-cha!

EDIT: Thanks for the 5 star ratings! I appreciate it!

Last edited by a moderator:
7/17/12 - 8:48

Rock a bye truffle-WHAT? I didn't hear you come in!

Truffle: ZzZzZ...*snork*fun dip*snork*

Aw, she's adorable when she talks in her sleep! Yeah...she just fell asleep ten minutes ago and stuffs. So I'm bored. Once again, feel free to PM me!

Another thing I wanted to point out, we're almost at 300 views! Keep it up, you awesome dudes and dudettes!

7/18/12 - 9:53

*singing* Good morning, good morning!

Truffles: Good morning, to you!

Oh hey guys, didn't see you come in. Welcome to another entry in my Tamtacular Tama-Go log! Me and Truffles are hosting the show today!

Truffles: As always, man.

Well, this morning I woke up, and the first thing I saw was Truffles, I realized she was missing a happy and hungry heart. So I fed her two bowls of cereal and played some long jumper. After that, we went to the store. And guess what I bought? A lobster! It was 1000 points, but it sure looks delicious!

Truffles: I am so having that for dinner tonight.

Yeah...I'm gonna send her to the park. Ew! She met that weird wiggly-leg dude from Tamagotchi P1. :tarakotchi: <- Tarakotchi

Well, that's it for now!

7/18/12 - 3:09 PM CT

Guess what? 300 views! YAY! I can't believe how much you guys like this log!

Truffles: 50 views in just 2 days? That's cool!

Exactly. My log entries are getting boring cos guess why? ADULT TAMAS DO NOTHING I TELL YOU, NOTHING! AWRAWRAWR!

Truffles: Maybe I'm preparing for a baby! :p

Oh, that's right! Truffles unlocks the date place tomorrow, I hope she marries a wonderful Mametchi!

Cheeko's Ghost: Bu-bu...What about Kuchipatchi? > :eek:

Truffles: Sorry, whoever you are, but I don't like that tub of blubber, he hit me yesterday!

Yeah Cheeko, a few entries back Truffles told us why she hates boys.

Truffles: And I SAID: "BAWFRAN I DONT LIKE YOUR-"

Yes we are all well aware of what you said >.>

Cheeko's Ghost: Is it me or is this entry getting insane?

Kat's Ghost: Honey, leave the young one alone.

Truffles: YEAH, OLDIE! LEAVE THE YOUNG ONE ALONE! > :(

Cheeko's Ghost: What did you say?!?

I'm...gonna...quit typing their speech now... Truffles has full stats as always, and I guess there's nothing much else to say here, so bye for now!

2s1t8ib.jpg

3:43 PM CT

Sent Truffles to the park and she met Ringotchi, they played on the teeter totter.

7/19/12 - 8:05 AM CT

Alright Truffles, it's your big day!

Truffles: Yeah!

I made sure she was well fed, and sent her to the date place! Guess who she met? Kuchipatchi! That's a really creepy coincedence. Here's a quick song:

Here comes Truffles, Here comes Truffles

Come and marry this nice old guy

AHMEN

You may kiss.

Cheeko's Ghost: o_O

Truffles: We're married! Yay!

Ill named your new husband...Jake!

Jake: We're gonna be so happy together

Truffles: Aw...

I also got a picture for ya:

4gkrcj.jpg

A horrible quality picture of Jake and Truffles marrying!

Truffles: Aw, we look so good together.

Jake: Yes we will.

4:49 PM CT

Unpaused Truffles and Jake after a long trip to the air and space museum. Cause everyone likes boring tours. Okay, It was kind of exciting. I guess I should appreciate it more, since I'm a kid.

Truffles: Finally I can quit smiling! I smiled for 4 hours straight.

Jake: And it was hard to keep my lips in the same position for so long!

Okay, okay! Sorry, geez. Anyway, this entry is short because they pretty much aren't doing anything at all.

7/20/12 - 11:50 AM CT

Hello and welcome to the Tamtacular Tama-Go Log! We have two new followers today: MyVintageFairyTale and bunnychi43. Happy reading!

Truffles: Yes, happy reading!

Jake: Uh, honey?

Truffles: Jakey? What is it?

Jake: When are you going to the store?

Truffles: Why? We have plenty of food.

Jake: This house is UGLY. We need a NEW ONE.

Truffles: *huff* Well I like it perfectly fine!

Jake: But I don't! (Darn horrible fashion-sense women)

Truffles: WHAT Did you just SAY?

Jake: Honey I-

QUIT FIGHTING! Gee WHIZZING CUPCAKES. Anyway, Truffles has full stats as usual. (This game is boring) and she isn't doing anything -,-

Well, this is another SHORT log post. I wish they'd just have a baby already so I don't have to make boring posts like this.

2:16 PM CT

Well, Jake and Truffles still haven't done anything. So I guess I'll discuss something more important: WE HAVE ALMOST 400 VIEWS! =D

Thanks guys, I love all your support! So you know what I'm doing? Since Truffles is boring, I'm starting up a Tamagotchi P1 simulator! YAYZO!

2yowyo3.jpg

That's....I guess I'll name him...Pasta!

Pasta: IM HUNGRY!

You are pretty hungry. I guess I'll play with you, the game on the tamagotchi P1 is the arrow guessing game and it's a very easy game! Now I'm playing the simulator in hyperspeed so I can care for it better.

Truffles: Haha, 1996 games are funny.

Pasta: Hey! You shut up.

Yes Truffles, this post isn't about you.

mkxbnp.jpg

Trying on different skins, although this is my favorite too, right Pasta?

Pasta: IDK.

Aw, you're so cute, you little blob. By the way, it's a Marutchi. Anyway, I just wanted to show him to you guys. I'm going to do more log entries with him later on!

5:38 PM CT

nle93n.jpg

Like my custom-made skin? It's an edited version of the Navy Blue version. I like it!

Pasta: That's me!

Yup. You are a hungry fellow, but that's only because you are in hyperspeed mode.

Pasta: Yeah, I guess I am.

Played the number guessing game with him, fed him some bread, and then gave him a treat.

Pasta: Candy!

That's all for now.

7/21/12 - 10:29 AM CT

Well...this is stupid...Auto Recovery lost my whole post, and I AM NOT TYPING IT OUT AGAIN. GOSH.

I guess I'll tell you the events of that post.

1. Truffles had a baby

2. I named it Coco

3. The END

See how boring these log posts are getting? Starting up the ol' P1 simulator.

Pasta: Hi there, sonicfan!

Hey Pasta, the Tama-Go is being so freakishly boring that I decided to make a log post about you.

Pasta: You joking?

No joke. Post is over now.

7/23/12 - 12:54 PM

Cocoa: I'M HUNGRY!

AGAIN? I FED YOU LITERALY LIKE 15 SECONDS AGO.

Cocoa: FEED ME NO-*poop*

ARGH! Oh hey guys, sorry I haven't posted in a bit. I was waiting for Truffles and Jake to leave so I could do a fresh start on Cocoa.

She is a beautiful Belltchi now. So adorable! She has 6 bars of training and almost full friendship. That's all for now.

Latest posts

Back