Soo, why is my username underlined in posts?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Asiangotchi

Reaction score
Yeah, seriously.. My username right now is underlined, but it probably won't be for long. But, just asking, why is it underlined? o-o

If you've clicked your username to see your profile, it'll be underlined, I think. And if you click someone else's username, it'll be underlined too.

Your username is underlined when you log in to TT.It happens to everyone, but even though you can see it, everyone else can't, unless they point their mouse to your username.Also, when you log out, and you look at your posts, you won't see your username underlined.Why?

Beacause when you log in,they recognize your your username and only then you can see it underlined until you log off.And what RawryCakes.x is right. So don't worry, it's perfectly normal. :mimitchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
It's just showing that you're the one posting. Everyone has it but only you can see it :mimitchi: It's letting you know that it's your account.

If you've clicked your username to see your profile, it'll be underlined, I think. And if you click someone else's username, it'll be underlined too.
Ohh, I see. xD I clicked your username, and now it's underlined. xP Silly me. Thank you~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back