Soooo scary! O.O

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
why scary? it's almost cute! not to be rude. sorry if u feel hurt by that.
She was joking, she thinks it is quite cute.

Hopscotch, it isn't really scary, she was kidding..

My gosh some people.

heh Im hyper.

its kind of cute :) and big bob u just spamed and advertised plz don't do that :)

Last edited by a moderator:
She was joking, she thinks it is quite cute. Hopscotch, it isn't really scary, she was kidding..

My gosh some people.

heh Im hyper.
:) Sorry but im sacred of dogs *shivers* bad memorys evil dogs... My cusie got attacked I hate them but my mom has 2 they are the only ones I trust....Sorry flash back.... :eek: :) :(

:) Sorry but im sacred of dogs *shivers* bad memorys evil dogs... My cusie got attacked I hate them but my mom has 2 they are the only ones I trust....Sorry flash back.... :eek: :) :(
Oh okay.

Sorry about being rude about it.

[SIZE=21pt]AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!! NIGHTMARES 4EVUR!!![/SIZE]

jk, SOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, I was preparing myself for those prank things, that scream at you.

=]

[SIZE=21pt]AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!! NIGHTMARES 4EVUR!!![/SIZE] 

jk, SOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congratz on stretching the page e.e

And anyway. Someone get my mommy ;-; xD Just kidding. That's adorable. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back