Soooooooooooo Madddddd at my mom

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

zachart34

Reaction score
I am soooooooooooo madd at my momm becuse she wouldn`t let me have my v4.5 and I bought it with my own money :blink: :mimitchi: :angry:

why did you get in troble if not try to b nice and dont cry or scream or roll ur eyes and no attitude or else u can kiss that 4.5 good bye but dont make the nice act so avious hope i helped :mimitchi:

my m om won't let me get another tama so i might buy 1 with my babysitting money when i earn enough.BTW how much r they?

V4.5? Aren't they like 18.00$ ?
//-lWeRide
Nope. I bought mine for $14.99 each.

I'm glad my parents don't care what I buy. They said I can have anything I want as long as I buy it with my own money.

C~M

omg!!,v4.5's are out,then i better get one-literaly*runs to the shop*and i'm glad that your mum let you open your tamagotchiB).

why did you get in troble if not try to b nice and dont cry or scream or roll ur eyes and no attitude or else u can kiss that 4.5 good bye but dont make the nice act so avious hope i helped :)
Yeah right >>

If my mom tried to take away something I bought with my own money....actually....I wouldn't let her even try so it wouldn't matter.

I think this is quite spammy, only because she let you open it. I think a Guide should close this?

(Correct me if Im wrong)

Nope. I bought mine for $14.99 each.
I'm glad my parents don't care what I buy. They said I can have anything I want as long as I buy it with my own money.

C~M
Mine were $14.99 also, I got them at Target.

I don't live with my 'rents, so it doesn't matter. :wub:

I'm gonna close this since the problem already got solved and the topic is beginning to spam up a tad.

Topic Closed :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back