Sophgirl23's v4.5 log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Brent left his son!I named him David and he's the starfish and so is Rachel!Right now Rachel's at music city and David is dancing.

Oh yea doing ma dance looking like a male model!YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Oh David....Oh David...

Color Fail.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why does'nt the color and size buttons work for me?I'm going to try using it diffrent ways and then erase it..so don't pay any attention to it.Also pm me if you know what im doing wrong!

Testing testing 123

Testing testing 123

Testing Testing 123

Rachel's Diary

----------------------

Dear Diary,

Today I evolved!So far,I'm following the same path as my mom!I'm a Chamametchi and I'm soooo cute,according to Sophie.Also I got into music school today!My band mates are an ichigotchi and ringotchi named Thu and Veronica.They're my best friends too!So far we are'nt doing very well...but it's only our 1st practice!I said before that I'm following the same path as my mom,But I hope I'm not a mimitchi.David seems nice,but really,really crazy.My dream boy!(Just Kidding!)

From,

Rachel

P.S.I even play the mic,just like mom!

;)

David's LOG(NOT a Diary!)

---------------------------------------

Dear LOG,

Today I drew a picture of me and Rachel Together....Aaahh...

Someday we're going to get married and have lots of children....

Me:WHAT ARE YOU DOING ON THE COMPUTER DAVID!!!??!

David:Nothing,Nothing!I promise!

Me:This does'nt look like nothing!How did you get on my account?!

David:I...

Me:(Laughing loudly)YOU love Rachel!This is hilarious!You 2 can't even connect!

David:MOM!!!I DO NOT love Rachel!

Me:Are you sure?Well it says right here that-

David:DO'NT TELL RACHEL!!!

Me:As a punishment,I'm going to read this to Rachel.

David:MOM DO'NT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me:RACHEL!COME IN HERE!!!

Rachel:What is it?

Me:Read this!

Rachel:What....

Me:HA Is'nt it funny?

(Rachel leaves room looking mad at David)

:D

(David keeps typing)

Annnyywwaayyy....About the picture....I'm not really sure how to post pics so...pm me if you know!('Cause I'm cool like that!) :p Ugh... a MEMETCHI!

From

David :lol:

David:Guess what?I found out how to do pictures and stuff!!!!But of course I can't put up the pic because.....

[SIZE=21pt]YOU CAN'T MAKE A TINY PICS ACCOUNT AT THIS TIME!!!!!!!!![/SIZE]

Me:Deep breaths David....Deep breaths...

David:[SIZE=21pt]WHAT IF I DON'T WANT TO!?[/SIZE]

David evolved just now!He's a crackertchi and He's in the same family as his dad!Which tama should he be?look at the one with crackertchi.PM with your choice and since it takes you guys a lllloooooooonggggg time to pm me,tell me who you think he should marry and what their kid's name should be. :(

Guess what?I got some fanmail from shelbysaurus!You should read her log it's superdy duperdy good!Here's her mail:

i love your log!!and i hope it turns into matsuritchi

the brown ninja

and i think any kind of charrie will marry david and it wont matter

if they have a girl it should be named shye

and if its a boy it should be named andy

ha there you go

loves

shelby[readmylog]
Yaaaayyyy!Now David won't have to be on pause anymore! B) :p :( :D :(

Hi!It's David here!I FINNALLY can put pic's on!I declare this post a picture post!So....here's me and Rachel!I'm going to school with Mr.Canvas!Yaay!!I'll never have to see that stupid preschool teacher again!

Me:David!

David:Sorry!Anyway...Rachel wanted me to put a ad for her band in here.Berryluv's ad

Hi it's Rachel! :blink: Well...My mom was looking through David's item box today,and she found a picture and threw it away.Look at what I found!My mom wanted me to tell you guys that:

I'm going to talk in purple(But I'll still tell you who it is!)

And David's going to talk in green

My mom's(Sophie)going to talk in gray

See you!!

Catch ya later!

Bye Bye!

I just wanted to try that out ;)

Rachel's Diary

-----------------------------------------

Dear Diary,

Last night I evolved!David is still an ugly crackertchi-

HEY!THAT'S NOT FUNNY!!!!TAMATALKER'S LIKE ME WWWWAAAYYY MORE THAN YOU!!!!!!

Cut it out you guys!They like you all the same!!!And Rachel,I'm ashamed of you!Calling David ugly!

[SIZE=8pt]It's.....just the truth![/SIZE]

You can keep typing but write that you don't think your brothers ugly!

Ok....Anyway....

I evolved into a chantotchi!And I don't think David's ugly.(Not very much anyway!)My band evolved too!Thu is a Makiko and Veronica is a Memetchi!We also had our first audition!The Sunglasses judge was the only one who did'nt like us....But nevermind that!We'll just practice even harder!

Get off the computer Rachel,David wants a turn!

Fine!But he just wants to get on addicting games and play magic marker!

Hey that game is really fun!!

Does anyone who reads my log have a music star? :huh: If ya do pm me if ya want to get on music city with me.PLEASE!!!?Loves yas If ya do?

Come on!You'll get to see me (Rachel) in my Beautiful new outfit!

You know you want to....... :D 'Cause ya do!!I'll give you guys the angry face if ya don't!

David!!!Don't threaten them!It's their own desicion!

Pm me if any of ya guys wants to get on music city withs me and Rachel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Please?!

Guess What!David evolved!Into a matsurutchi of course.And Rachel lost all of her auditions.... :(

It's because David kept interuppting us when we were practicing!

Ya right!I only came down to tell you guys that you were the worst band ever created!

I don't think David likes Rachel anymore.

I never did!

Oh yea?Do you want me to show that picture you drew again?

Cut it out you guys!Rachel,go practice your guitar!And David,you go play some games and save up for that make up mirror so you can impress Rachel!

[SIZE=21pt]WHAT!?WHY WOULD I WANT TO IMPRESS HER?!![/SIZE]

Picture time!

Hey!No fair!You don't have any embarrassing picture's!

Ha Ha!

Too late!

Rachel's diary

---------------------------------------------

Dear Diary,

Today I passed my audition!I didn't think I would,because my mom spent the night at her friend's house and did'nt pay any attention to me at all.Ooh I just got all exicted!Let's see what's going to happen!Ooh I'm at my first concert!Oh no!There was only uno persono.....Anyway after I passed my audition,Guitaritchi gave us 10000 each!That will DEFINETLY help me save up for the spot costume!

Syonara(I think that's how you spell it) :angry: ,

Rachel

David's LOG(No it's not a diary.... :angry: )

------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear LOG,

I have a job as an elementary school teacher today while Sophie was at her sleepover.Ya!I get to teach kids! :huh:

Good Bye!!!

David!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I still want to get on music city with someone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back