Sore foot!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

619inurhouse

Reaction score
I have had a sore foot ever since Sunday night. I think I itch it too much. There has been no improvment of my foot since Sunday night. Should I see the doctor or just leave it to rest? Please help me! :(

It also has hives on it and I hurt my leg as well on Sunday night. I think I sprained it! :(

Last edited by a moderator:
You don't need to see the doctor over it. Waste of money.

Get an ice pack and don't go running around all the time. And don't wear shoes like Doc Martens or Oxfords.

You have to go to the doctor if you think you have a sprained foot. What happened?

Anyways, I hope you get better. Lie down, relax, and don't do anything like soccer with that foot.

I dance so I have to where point shoes and one time I slipped and I thought I pulled my tendon (back part of foot) It hurt for about 2 weeks and then It went away slowly. So what I did I would not use it too much but maybe make sort of a circle with your foot( but not too much!) I probobly had a diffrent injury then you so I would just stay off the foot for a while. Hope you get better!

Today I hurt both my legs as well as my sore foot! <_< I don't think I can ever relax if I'm in High School, so I think that I should relax and take the day off tomorrow? What do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back