Sorta mad hurr >:(

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Miss Matchmaker

Reaction score
This girl Megan, who I thought was my friend, blocked me from her myspace all the sudden. I thought that was weird, why did she do that? I noticed she didn't text me back lately, but last time I saw her, she was being pretty nice I guess.

I texted her and said why did you block me on myspace?

She says I'm fake and annoying and more that I can't put on here.

Then we get into this stupid texting fight, gosh it sucked. And then she prank called me, but my brother grabbed the phone and said "Ur stupid, go away!" in some stupid voice and hung up. UGH.

I called her back and didn't say anything.

They're just like hello, hello? If this is danielle...

We hung up.

So that's pretty much it. I never did anything to her, she just hates me. So what now? What should I do? I want to know what you think.

This girl Megan, who I thought was my friend, blocked me from her myspace all the sudden. I thought that was weird, why did she do that? I noticed she didn't text me back lately, but last time I saw her, she was being pretty nice I guess.I texted her and said why did you block me on myspace?

Then we get into this stupid texting fight, gosh it sucked. And then she prank called me, but my brother grabbed the phone and said "Ur stupid, go away!" in some stupid voice and hung up. UGH.

We hung up.

So that's pretty much it. I never did anything to her, she just hates me. So what now? What should I do? I want to know what you think.
Well then...she must have not been a real frend in the first place. Just forget her. if she ever starts being nice to her, be nice back, then when the time is right, ask her why she blocked you from myspace. She might tell you and it iwll probably be a stupid reason. Let her start to be nice again. if she never does, then she wasn't a real friend =(

This girl Megan, who I thought was my friend, blocked me from her myspace all the sudden. I thought that was weird, why did she do that? I noticed she didn't text me back lately, but last time I saw her, she was being pretty nice I guess.I texted her and said why did you block me on myspace?

We hung up.

FireCracker, I hope you're not suggesting that they have a fight.

Fighting is never the answer.

You may have heard that a lot but it's the truth. It never results to anything.

Miss Matchmaker,

If this girl did all those mean things to you, then SHE is the fake. She faked being your friend. Forget her. It's her loss, she gave up on a great friendship.

I think that people who do this kind of thing are not good friends. Just ignore her when she talks to you or something. Don't care what SHE thinks. She's got horrible taste.

Hope I helped :(

Thank you. :lol:

You guys are right, but I already did ask her, whoever said that I didn't. It's in my first post.

Im saying she should ignore her and not want to be her friend after what she done. Shes sounds like shes worth nothing.

Last edited by a moderator:

We hung up.

Hmm... maybe it's one of those situations where she finds another friend and starts treating you like trash? I've been in the middle of one of those situations before... not pretty....

My friend Jenny and Ashley were fighting because Jen thought Ashley was ignoring her. I'm friends with both of them by the way. Ashley all of a sudden hooked up with a couple of other girls, so that's why Jen thought Ashley was ignoring her. But Ashley found out and talked to her... through a note. And now they're friends again. But Ashley is still friends with the other girls, and with Jen and I at the same time.

So, what I'm saying is, maybe there's another person or situation that's, you know, "getting in the way." Maybe you should talk to her about it? See what's REALLY happening. Maybe she's going through some stuff and is suddenly mad at you? If she really did mean all the things she said, and she's just acting like a jerk, then I hate to say this but she's not a very good friend.

Ignore her, because she's probably a real jerk anyway.

I mean, if someone started actuing like that to me I'd just ignore them back.

If you really valued her as a friend, I guess you could keep trying to work things out but if not, you should just wait and see if she comes 'round.

Well, I dunno, 'cause a lot of her friends are my friends too. And I gave them friend requests, but they won't add me either. We're not super-close, but we hung out before and stuff, she's not like my best friend, but I really liked her as one, 'cause she was so nice. Then she just stabbs you in the back. ^_^

But your right. I have too see what happens and I'll keep you posted. :D

We hung up.

I would hate her back and get all up in her face. Fight fire with fire. Scream at her. Get everyone else to hate her, get a group together that lives to ruin her life, etc.

When I was in elementary school this happened. I became best friends with a girl named Kayla. She was cool with me, but telling everyone else how much she hated me and spreading these nasty rumors that weren't true.

Then it was war.

My life in 5th grade and 6th grade was ruining hers.

It was ugly man.

But you probably shouldn't do what I did.

Hmmm...

Just ignore her. Be like (calmly; emotionlessly), "Look, I'm better than this, I'm better than you. I guess you hate me, but I have no reason to hate you. So I'm not going to waste my time getting caught up in a game that I dun wanna play. So, maybe we can work this out sometime. But maybe we won't. I'll talk to you later."

And walk away.

^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I dunno, 'cause a lot of her friends are my friends too. And I gave them friend requests, but they won't add me either. We're not super-close, but we hung out before and stuff, she's not like my best friend, but I really liked her as one, 'cause she was so nice. Then she just stabbs you in the back. ^_^ But your right. I have too see what happens and I'll keep you posted. :pochitchi:
Some people just get all "mad" at people just to get a reaction. Don't give her one and maybe that will tell her. Try what Cenderpelt said. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back